entry eight

yo, i just remembered how you told me about what you told me that one time. 

the first time you opened the book and thought something dumb and i genuinely thought it was funny. next thing i realized was you got no sense of humor. 

speaking of, i'm basically a comedian.

i can improvise a song about death wanna hear?

its to the tune of that drivers license song that's been hyped up lately:

i wanted to pop a xanax last week
just like i always talked about
and i was so excited for me
to finally hit up jesus town

yeah. that's all. enjoy. i made it within two minutes so appreciate it bitch.

i see you and your dumbass smirking.

anywho, um i have something to tell you.

it's not exactly good news, but it's not bad news either. 

i'm gonna have to go soon. school has breezed by and i think i'm gonna graduate early and head on over to college. i just don't see myself growing in this town for a really long time you know?

i was contemplating on taking you with me, but we both know we'd both get attached. i just think it'll be better for us to go on our own journeys alone after a bit. 

i feel like i've gotten to know you a lot. you have a great personality. i don't want to tell you more about me. i wanna remain as some sort of mystery on your end. while i had all the time in the world to write this book for you. 

and to you, this might just be a book. a story. 

and to me, you are the reason i have one.

and one day you'll end up reading the last page, close it, set it aside on your night stand. we'll both be returning to our worlds. back to the harsh reality of society. and it'll be hard. i'll think about you at times, i'm assuming-- i'm hoping you will do the same.

you know, there are so many chapters in a person's life and i'm just glad you were patient enough to read a portion of mine. even if it was just a little bit shorter than both you and i intended it to be.

i'd say we both agreed on the fact that it's for our own good. for the sake of us both.

- noah.