entry four

yo. surprise.

that cute girl i was talking about-- yeah she rejected me. i looked like a whole damn fool. right after soccer practice today i went up to her cause she was on the bleachers. i was sweaty and whatnot and thought that was better, you feel? don't girls like that shit?

anyway she just outright said no before i could even get the words out of my mouth. zach was there too and he just teased the shit out of me afterwards. zach's my friend. kinda my only friend. everyone else i talk to on a daily basis-- which happens to be a lot-- are all just apprentices. kinda like you and me.

you and those strange eyes. i literally can't tell what color they are. they seem brown sometimes. then green, blue, and even gray. i mean just pick a color-- it bugs the shit out of me. 

or maybe you just have dookie eyes like me ha. boring ol' brown huh, can't get tired of some good poop colored eyes, right?

you look kind of worn out today. did your fish die? oh no let me guess-- that guy didn't text you back right. i know you thought of him right when i mentioned it. lol how sad, you'll get over it sweetheart.

oh another surprise.

somehow, it's literally been three days and i've caught onto that reading habit of yours so fast. i found myself doing it in english class today. scared the shit of me when i realized i was copying that weird motion you do when you're reading this.

see, i'm full of surprises. i'm also quite the charmer if i say so myself. my entire snapchat list consists of girls-- except for zach. he's an exception. there's this one chick-- 

speaking of girls, i was invited to a party this weekend. i'm planning on going, what do you think? nevermind, don't answer, your opinion doesn't matter i'm going anyway.

shit, my parents are another thing though. they're strict as hell for no reason. yet they were 'strict enough' to get me a car for my birthday last year-- and trust me, we are not wealthy. far from that, in fact.

your eyes are bothering me again. maybe you should get more light in your room. or turn on leds if you have that. or light a candle or some shit. accidentally spill it all over these pages and burn it for all i care.

it's so strange, you really remind of someone i swear i know. like the way you're just here seems normal to me. i can feel  your presence, it's lowkey creepy. 

did you eat today? if you didn't maybe drink some water. gotta fuel your body somehow you know? i'm eating some popcorn right now, it's a great after practice snack, i recommend. but no salty popcorn-- it has to be the kettle corn kind. and don't even try to give me shit about my preferences cause i will start a debate if you disagree.

no one messes with my kettle corn.

peace, i'm getting hella hungry for no reason.

- noah.