entry five

hey.

i realized i haven't told you an awful lot about me. i'm sure those eyes of yours want to know more right? i assumed.

i have blondish, brownish, in between hair, dodo eyes, and well, you already know my height. i play soccer, i have a select amount of friends, i don't get girls, and i don't like to stay indoors all the time. lol unlike you, who i'm sure does the exact opposite. you're reading a book lmao, that says enough.

but you know, going out makes me not overthink and overcomplicate matters that really don't matter in the long run. that's why i tend to go out to parties than stay inside and game or watch or show or movie or some shit. drains out the thoughts and the things i don't want to remember. 

yet, writing this has made me realize that habit isn't exactly the healthiest of them all. so i've been staying inside more, trying to make the most out of life. resolve the issues with my thoughts i had before instead of trying to escape them all the time.

time. 

such a funny thing. i find it hilarious when people are like, 'hurry up we're gonna be late' or 'we're way too early' or 'hey just on time.' time is infinite-- so when and where did we decide what was late, early, and just right? never. time will never run out even when the life of human beings end.

it's been almost a week and i feel like i genuinely know a little about you already. see, in this case, time doesn't matter either. depends on if you feel the same though which is why i've given you a little synopsis about myself. 

how are you?

as you can tell, i'm a little sentimental today. i had this thought about you during class. kinda messed with me because i've never even met you in person before.

i miss having a person to myself. does that make any sense? maybe i'm just touch starved like the rest of the teenagers on this planet but this book just doesn't suffice to that matter.

i might have spilled a little too much today. 

i mean, in that case, it'll only be a matter of time before i decide to stop writing or keep going. the pages in this book can always change in length.

for all you know, i could end this right now. but i'll be a little nice about it this time around.

i bought sour patch kids after school today so i'm gonna go grab those and eat 'em while i do some homework. i encourage you to do the same. go feed yourself some good food.

- noah.