entry nine

it's too soon to say. it'd be harsh of me to say it so i won't.

it's not something meant to be thrown around. i've always hated how people toss it to random people on the street, everyone on the phone, a stranger they met online. i don't think it will ever apply to those people you don't truly know.

then again, it's nice to hear once in a while you know? even if it's from someone you don't exactly know. some people deserve to hear it. others genuinely don't.

i wish my parents had told it to me more when i was younger. 

i used to hear it all the time from the guys and girls from school when it was such a great time of no worries, no stress, no concerns. college is gonna kick my ass, slime. 

even worse cause i don't plan on taking you with.

but even then, if this book had 10,000 pages-- none of them would mean anything if they weren't read by you. so thank you, love.

those little head nods you do unconsciously while reading bits and parts of my story made me feel warm. wanted, valued, needed, even slightly loved believe it or not.

it made me feel less alone, less secluded. and that means a lot coming from me because i greatly value my privacy and time by myself.

i appreciate you.

although i can feel the time drifting by faster than i want it to, we must come to an end because i do not have an infinite amount of pages left in this small journal.

but i thought i'd let you know that you looked the prettiest while pronouncing my words, immersed in my world, between my pages as i wished i could experience yours.

you know i was never for happy endings. and i know that now to be true because you'll reach the last chapter soon. and that's the last i'll ever have of you.

and when it ends, you'll try and start again, but things will never feel like they once did before. i wish i could tell you things in person, let you know of things by touch.

i know you only come to me when you feel like your story is over. but little did you know, you were always the beginning, middle, and end of mine. your story isn't done yet. go out there and live for once. not as i have. i want you to be able to experience things i was never able to get. you have the opportunity to love, to want, to need, to desire, and to value someone else in person.

yet i beg of you at this point, please don't close the book.

- noah.