We need help

Kion and Kiara made their way onto Rafiki's tree and looked for him but no Rafiki. Suddenly they heard footsteps.

It was Nala. Kion and Kiara wanted to act surprised.

"Hey Nala. Isn't this place cool! We saw a mandrill come up and left." Kion said hoping that Nala would believe him.

"Yeah I guess it's cool. But I wanted to hang out with tomorrow, are you interested?" Nala asked Kion who was still a little insecure considering that... well... Kiara told him that there own mother is in love with him.

Kion responded with a yeah and said that they'll have alot of fun.

"Yay! You two should probably get down from here, Rafiki doesn't like it when visitors touch his things." Nala said.

"Yeah sure, we'll leave." Kion said which they all left, and Kion and Kiara were busy talking about what should they do after this.

While the siblings were talking, Simba was getting jealous of Kion, since it looks like his gonna take Nala for himself, and Nala's eyes were just full of love.

"What there's no way I actually like Nala, right? *sigh* What am I saying ofcourse I do." Simba said wondering what Nala is doing.

Simba then went and found Nala at the top of Pride Rock.

"Hey Nala so uhm, about those new cubs. You know Kiara and Kion, I know that their parents are gone and everything, they came here for help and we gave it to them. But I actually want only Kion to live a little away from us, Kiara can stay tho." Simba said which made Nala question him.

"Why are you SO mad at Kion? Is it because you want attention? Is it because of you hating Kion? What is it?" Nala asked questions which which had some silence before Simba got mad and only said 5 words.

"I love you that's why!" Simba said feeling embarrassed and blushing.

"Simba I thought you didn't like me with the entire song we sang about you being King, and with Zazu you even said were just friends till the end, and I must say that was really sweet, I think I have to see if Kion likes me back, and if not... then you should be happy." Nala said breaking Simba a little, knowing that your crush just magically got a crush from a random Lion must really hurt.

"Yeah I understand, I'll go to my Dad hopefully he can at least help me." Simba said crying a little.

"You're not sick Simba." Nala said.

"Your right, I'm love struck." Simba said which Nala just sighed at.

"I'm going to the watering hole to get this off my mind, I'll see you later Simba." Nala said to Simba who was walking away from her.

Did y'all like this part? Short but I had alot of inspiration for this part so it was good... I think... hopefully. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this part of my book and I'll see you all in the next one BYEEEEEEE.