Ner 2

While an eight year old Zam was walking the hallway he seen a sword "this is a cool sword" he whispered he look at the name of the sword "Klie" not a bad name he slowly puts it back where it belongs he heard some footsteps he follows the footsteps then he heard a voice it sounded like a chicken "What the hell is this kind of voice he laughs quietly

The voice he heard sounded more clear and he understood some of it "So this is where we kill him hey are you listening to Rori" Rori nod and went back to sleep Nilo process to throws a can at him Rori then made an eye contact his eyes was tired because of yesterday's battle

Where he fought over 20 people and almost lost his life he then responded while his hair was covering his eyes and says "Why not just kill all of them there is our enemy we should not show mercy on them".

"U can't we should kill people that is bad" Rori face the window he looks at the bird flying and ask himself a question "I will be a king of this country no,I will be the king of the whole world and I will change this world".

Nilo began to ask Rori a question he was looking at a bird "Rori, u see no matter how much you will become stronger you can't change this world that's what happened to my father

My father Nel died while fighting Guilo, tried to change the world and look where he is now he is de-"before Nilo could speak he was cut off by Rori, Rori angrily responded, "That's your father he was a great man i want to be like him however he made one mistake and that mistake was not killing people I won't make the same mistake he did".

Zack was walking upstairs and he saw Zam listening to their conversation "Hey what the hell are you doing?" Zam slowly moved his leg and was about to run "Older brother I was just listening to their conversation" Zack turned around and walked upstairs "You should go to sleep, tommorow is a busy day".

Zam fall asleep in the middle of hearing a conversation,Nilo looked at Zam he then remember his friend Loi, He then taked Zam and put him to bed while Nilo and Rori walk outside the room "Hey Rori you should go to sleep we fight them tomorrow got a problem" Rori nodded and  as the day went on before they realized it was already morning.

Zam was assigned to a mission with Nilo, Rori and his older brother Zack their mission was to kill 10 people including the the king of Zern kingdom Guilo.

Zack disagreed to have Zam on the mission because he was still a child and he is weak "King, Zam is still weak we cannot assign him for this mission" The king respond "Are you ordering me" Zack begins to take his sword Klie but was stop by Nilo.

"Zack, you should'nt attack the King" says Nilo Zack question him "Nilo don't you think we should leave this country" Nilo respond "We must obey the king or else he will kill him our friend Loi".

"Nilo Loi is gone he was killed by that bastard" Nilo looked at Zack and says "there is still hope he might be alive so let's begin our mission"
Zack replied "Sure, but this is only to protect my brother Zam".

Nilo went to buy something he was with Rori "Do you think we will survive this mission Rori, If i die will you remember me " Rori closed his eyes and punch him on the shoulders"Of course we will you are going to survive

Nilo pulled his Sword "We are not going to die".

Zam and Zack split up

Zam and Rori went to the left while, Zack and Nilo went to the right

Zam looked at the left side no one was following them he looked at the right side he was attack by two person.

Rori attack them with his Sword, he slash one of them the other one dodge

The person retreat, While holding the person who got slash.

Rori stayed and began to grab Zam and he went back to Frendon Kingdom.

Rori was attack by three person at the back and he looked at his back there were two person.

He had no choice but to attack all of them.

He left Zam on a tree, One of the three person attack one of there comrades, He was bleeding on his shoulder.

He began to take of his hat and said his name "I am Juli, i am the spy that the king sent from Zern Kingdom".

There were only two enemies left, One person on the front was injured on the shoulders and one from the back was slash by Rori.

Rori began to attack the person on the back he succesfuly slash him.

While Juli was busy fighting the person from one of the three.
The person attack Juli with a powerful slash.
The attack made Juli Unconcious.

"Who are you" asked Rori, Zam wakes up and Rori told him to run with Juli "I am one of the king's servant.

My name is Leki, you what is your name" Rori began to point a sword towards him "I am Rori Croven, I'm the one who will kill you" Both of them attack at the same time with a silent sword attack.

Rori began to lost consious, While Leki put his sword back on his back and went back to Zern Kingdom.

Rori began to ask Leki his full name "Leki who are you"

Leki jokes at Rori and responded "I am your father" Leki laughs

Rori began to stand up and told Leki "This is not time for jokes, Who are you and how did you get strong"

Leki attack Rori this attack made Rori unconcious.

Leki whisperd "Like i said i am your father Rori Croven, i am Leki Croven one of Guilo's servant

Leki take his sword out and replaced it with Roris sword.

Leki walks away "Take care of my sword atleast Rori"

Rori wakes up and said "Hey, where are you taking my sword, why?is you sword in my hand this isn't fair i lost you should kill me"

Leki began to take cautious and walk away this make Rori angry

"Hey, just who the hell are you?"