Ner 8

While walking around the forests they heard a weird sound coming from the bushes Rori check the bushes he slowly cuts it and one person was eating a huge carrot Rori recognized his face somehow

"who the hell are you" asked Rori as he began to point his weapon at him "I am Guilos right hand man Leki" says Leki "What are you doing here" Leki was shocked "Eh? i am eating a carrot whats you problem with that'' Rori began to walk away

"Come on Uli lets continue walking" Leki stop them by running in front of them and blocking the way But that doesn't mean they were going to stop Rori turned around and walk with Uli.

"I have an important message to you from Guilo" Leki turned his face to a serious lion trying to hunt a prey "He told me that i should work under you for an important mission" Rori began asking question "So who is it whos the enemy".

Leki answer the question "Its Biul and Bual from the Frendom kingdom" Rori responded "I'm still twice as weak as Biul i'm going to train toward my limit please train with me Leki".

5 years later

After arriving onto the frendom kingdom they were stop by the guard but Rori recognized this face somehow  it was Jack.

Uli takes on Jack and Rori and Leki went inside the castle They meet Wendy and Bual, Wendy is the biological daughter of Biul and Bual Leki stop both of them.

After waiting for 7 years Biul and Rori finally meets each other.

Rori and Bual began fighting Rori attack with his Sword Fire Slash Bual dodge it and asked Rori.

"I remember that attack i think it was from Leki" Rori slash of Bual left arm but what Rori slash was just a clone of Bual Rori attack him seriously and managed to hit him.

"Hey bastart who are you how do you have that power" King Bual responded "That was because i am one the people who serve under Guilo back then and right now i have the power to kill him" .

Rori placed his sword horizontaly with his right hand Bual attack with one of his powers "Memory Erased" this attack hits Rori and Rori began to feel dizzy and he suddenly remember a voice Rori.

"it's time for me to teach you how to use a sword" this voice sounded familiar that it was almost identical to Leki Croven Rori berserk and attack Bual with energy he had with all strength he had Bual collapsed Rori finish his attack.

"Fire Sword" began collapsing he heard a voice from Uli around him he then saw a reflection of his father many years ago "You finally mastered your wind magic Uli i'm proud of you, From now on I will give you my sword Klie be careful with it" Uli replied "I will master after all you've teach me i would have never become like this".