5.

The next few weeks went by really smoothly and nicely. They both were enjoying each others company either by going to places together or by staying home and watching a movie or even by pleasuring each other until they both were tired. Both of them wanted to know what their ' relation ' was but neither of them asked or minded as long as they had each others company. 

Another day of them being together during the daytime, going to get coffee and going to the Carnival and enjoying themselves, coming back over to Bokuto's place as the older males place was closer from the carnival. They both took a few drinks and after a while of drinking, they pleasured each other. It was becoming a routine for the both of them to do so. Akaashi and Bokuto would either go out or stay in and then garb a few drinks and then hook up like it was completely normal and the next day would go normally without any obstacles.

The both of them got bored of hanging out as it was always the same thing over and over again so they would just text each other to come over to the others place and the other wouldnt deny. Once they were done hooking up, they would be a little lovey dovey until the other has to go due to some reason or the other. 

Bokuto would still treat Akaashi from time to time, getting him food and treats or small gifts which he thought Akaashi would like, which made Akaashi feel special. Really special. But ofcourse, all good things come to an end. ( you thought this story would have a happy ending, didnt you ? ) 

Bokuto texted Akaashi one day that he would be coming over and that he was gonna get some food as well and Akaashi said he was always welcome to come to his house anytime. ( we all know what Akaashi is saying 👀 ) Bokuto bought some Onigiri for him and Akaashi to eat after they would have been done with ' business ' 

When Akaashi opened the door for Bokuto, the taller male opened his arms widely as he invited the other for a hug and ofcourse Akaashi hugged him. If anyone would have looked at them, they would have been called a happy couple, well they would act like one but they werent one. Akaashi pulled away from the hug as he walked inside, letting way for Bokuto to come in. Bokuto walked inside, closing the door behind him as he kept the Onigiri he had bought on a table and hugged Akaashi from behind, not letting go of the shorter male which made Akaashi laugh. 

Bokuto placed soft kisses on Akaashi's cheeks which made the other laugh more as he tried to get out of the stronger males grip and ofcourse he failed, but he wasnt complaining. Bokuto would kiss Akaashi's cheeks and sometimes peck his lips which Akaashi would peck right back. Slowly their fun session turned into a hot one with both of them kissing each other passionately as Akaashi's back was pressed against a wall and Bokuto was pinning Akaashi's hands above his head on the wall as they both shared a very hot and passionate kiss. 

They slowly started undressing each other as they headed towards Akaashi's bed without breaking their kiss. Stuff got headed up pretty fast and you know what happens next. 

After they were done with each other, which by the way was after an hour or two later , ( bokuto has ungodly powers 💀✋ not like akaashi was about to complain 👀)  Bokuto wrapped Akaashi in the blanket while Akaashi was sitting on the bed. Bokuto got up and got the Onigiri he had got for the both of them, ofcourse he had to get up because he just took away someone's walking privilages for a few hours. When he got the Onigiri where Akaashi was sitting, his mind still being a bit clouded from all the stuff he and Bokuto did, Bokuto fed Akaashi in small pieces and ate a few bites himself. 

After they were both full, Bokuto kept the bag on the side stand as he cuddled Akaashi who obviously cuddled the taller male back. They were laying down happily, talking to each other about random things till Bokuto got a call from someone he wasnt expecting to get a call from. His parents. When Bokuto looked at his phone, his eyes widened as he shuffled a little and got up, clearing his throat before answering the phone, which confused Akaashi a little. " H-Hey mom ! How are you ?! " Bokuto said not being prepared at all for the call. His mother spoke something on the other line which made Bokuto get up and start getting dressed up again, in a rush which confused Akaashi even more. 

When Bokuto was done with some small talk with his mother and kept the phone, he hurried more into getting ready, thats when Akaashi asked " is everything alright ? " to which Bokuto replied " yeah yeah ! everythings alright ! my parents just said that they will be at my house in 10 minutes so i need to hurry back ! " The older male said while putting the belt of his pants again to look decent enough. " isnt your hours pretty far ? " Akaashi asked with a bit of concern in his voice, " yeah thats the problem !!! " Bokuto said as he started putting on his shoes and pecked Akaashi's cheek saying their goodbye's as Bokuto left without wasting another minute. 

Akaashi was a bit upset that Bokuto had to leave but he knew they would meet again which made him happy again. Bokuto drove back to his house faster than he ever had as he looked around his house, cleaning every single little thing he thought would get his parents remarks about the cleanliness of his house. When Bokuto was done and thought everything was fine, he realised his hair was down and a huge mess " oh fuck..- " he cursed under his breath as he looked at himself in a mirror and tried to fix his hair a little until the bell rang. He tried to calm himself down as he opened the door to his mom and dad standing outside. 

They greated each other as Bokuto let his parents inside and let out a sigh that only he could hear.  His parents walked towards the couch, looking around their surroundings as they appreciated how clean the house was to which Bokuto silently cheered for himself. " Bokuto we needed to talk about something, mind if we talk over some food ? " his mother asked as Bokuto  rubbed the back of his neck, letting out a nervous laugh " i-i actually was out with a friend and we ate outside so im pretty full myself, if you want then i can get you both something ! " he said trying to be his normal energetic self. 

His mother looked at his father as they smiled softly at Bokuto, " its alright kou, we're not in the mood to eat either, well then lets get straight what we came here to talk about ! " his mother exclaimed as his father patted the seat in between Bokuto's mom and himself, for Bokuto to come and sit. When Bokuto sat down between them, his parents looked at him and said something which shocked Bokuto more than it ever had.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

--------

HEY HEY HEY THERE AMAZING PEOPLE !!!!! I HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT DAY !!! 

im finally back ! im done with finals ! wohoooooooo !!! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

AnYwHo-

Here's another part of this angst story ! The angst is slowly being built up 👀
( i might make 2 alternate endings, im not so sure about it myself yet ) 

I am pretty sure the angst starts from the next chapter on because wherever parents are  involved in an angst story, theres something bound to go wrong ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Word count : 1270 ( not including this ) 

I hope you guys have a great day / night !!! 

Credits to the artist for the art on top ! if anyone knows please let me know, i found it on pinterest ! 

( just a side note, i like getting to know your guys opinion on whatever i write so im always open for some suggestions or comments ! ) 

Bokuaka Angstजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें