2.

Bokuto and Akashi spent their time at the cafe talking till Akashi had to excuse himself and leave after assuring bokuto that they would meet up later during the day and giving Bokuto his number . They said their goodbye's as bokuto was still sitting infront of the seat where akashi was sitting moments ago . He started out the window , imagining his perfect evening with akashi ' we would get some drinks and go to one of our houses and watch a movie and talk about how we've been and what we have been up to and have fun like we used to ' Bokuto couldnt help but smile uncontrollably at the thought of their evening together.

.~ timeskip to evening ~
Akashi had been smiling the whole time since he left the cafe . He couldnt help but giggle slightly at the thought of the enthusiastic owl and him spending time together again . They had decided to meet at Bokuto's house which was a bit far away from akashi's , so akashi took a cab and arrived at a very modern looking house and had to recheck the address to see if he had come to the correct house . He proceeded to knock at the door which opened up almost instantly showing bokuto looking at akashi excitedly " AAAGGASSSHHEEEEEE !!! " bokuto said with excitement as he hugged akashi . Akashi tensed up slightly at the unexpected imbrace but soon hugged bokuto back . They soon went inside the house and akashi was surprised by how clean it was " this is a very pretty house Bokuto-san " he said as bokuto got more excited than before " thank you ! " ' its not prettier than you ' Bokuto thought.

" so how have ya been akashi ? " Bokuto asked as he passed akashi a beer and took one for himself " i've been pretty good Bokuto-san , what about you ? " Akashi asked as they both walked up towards the rooftop " ive been doing great ! being a volleyball player is like so cool ! " Bokuto started rambling about random things and Akashi listened to him and answered him while needed . They both we're sitting at the rooftop , enjoying the evening as the sky was black and the clouds took over the sky with stars everywhere " so do you have a boyfriend ? " bokuto asked hoping that akashi would say he dosent " no i dont have a boyfriend currently , just had a few boyfriends here and there , none of the relations was anything special . What about you bokuto-san ? " Akashi asked and bokuto was kind of caught off guard " i-ill answer that later ! " Bokuto said chuggin down some of his beer and changing the topic to something else . Akashi was slightly confused by the answer by Bokuto as it wasnt like him to hide something .

~ some time skip to late night ~
Akashi and Bokuto were honestly wasted at this point , they kept talking about their highschool memories and laughing about the simplest things . " and then he went wh-whoosh " bokuto said in between laughs and akashi couldnt help but laugh harder at what bokuto had just said " whoosh ?! " akashi said laughing more than before " yes ! WHOOSH ! " bokuto said laughing more . They keep giggling and laughing about the stupidest things . They were both haveing a great time and didnt want it to come to an end . When bokuto was wobbling and couldnt stand , akashi decided that he would help bokuto to his bedroom so he could get some rest . He took Bokuto's hand and put it over his shoulder and started walking towards Bokuto's bedroom so that he could put bokuto to sleep and he could leave and go to his own house , oh boy those plans were about to be crushed so badly .

Bokuto's body was limp and as he had a big build , he weighted more than akashi which gave akashi a hard time to get bokuto to his bedroom . When akashi reached bokuto's bedroom , he had the biggest relief of all time and basically threw bokuto on his bed but bokuto held onto akashi which pulled akashi down with him . Akashi layed ontop of bokuto as bokuto wrapped his arms around akashi as akashi chuckled and tried to get out of bokuto's grip but was unable to do so as bokuto's grip was pretty tight " bokuto-sann ! let goooo ! " akashi said giggling and tried to get free of bokuto's grip but again failed . " agggaassshheeeeeeee ! stay like this for a while pleaseeeeee ? " bokuto said slightly laughing and turning to his side with akashi still in his arm's which make them cuddle for a while " bokutooo-sannn i have to go homee " akashi said trying to remove bokuto's hands from around him but again , failed . As akashi kept trying and kept saying ' let go ! ' , both giggled and laughed the whole time .

Akashi eventually got out of bokuto's grip and got up looking at Bokuto who was lying down looking back at him with a fake pout which akashi chuckled looking at " i need to go home bokuto-saannn " akashi said as he started walking towards the bedroom door . Bokuto instantly got up and took akashis hand, turning him around and pushing him against the wall beside the door , holding him close . Akashi got a bit confused but thought it was just the normal bokuto so he just chuckled slightly but bokuto didn't . Akashi looked at bokuto smiling as he was slightly confused about what was going on but their eyes met and they stayed like that for a few moments before akashi said smiling " bokuto-san I have to gooo " but bokuto shook his head ' no ' . Akashi chuckled looking at bokuto ' he didn't change even a bit , stubborn and sweet and cute and hot and his great build and– akashi stop , no , calm down , he wouldn't think of you in the same way ' he thought

" bokuto-sann , we can meet tomorrow again , okay ? " akashi said looking at Bokuto with a smile " don't leave aggaaaasssheeeeeeeee " bokuto said whining which earned a chuckle from akashi " god how are you so cute " bokuto said his thought out loudly which caught akashi off guard and was blushing madly . Akashi was too flustered to get out his words properly but managed to say " w-wh-what ?! " bokuto just nodded in response " you look cute even when your flustered, gosh how can you be so perfect ? " At this point akashi was as red as a tomato " b-bokuto–s-san , I-I think you should s-sleep , your dr-drunk talking ! " bokuto shook his head in response " nooo , this is the truth . I didn't tell you if I have anyone im dating right now or not because I'm interested in someone and that someone happens to be you~ " Bokuto said as he caressed akashi's cheek .

Akashi looked at bokuto , looking like a blushing mess and blurred out " really ? I l-like you too bokuto-san " Bokuto was a bit shocked as he thought that he would've gotten rejected " you do ? Then prove it~" bokuto whispered near akashi's ear which sent shivers down akashi's spine " h-how do i-i prove it ? " akashi said looking at bokuto " thats for you to thin— " before bokut could finish his sentence , akashi pressed his lips on bokuto's and bokuto returned the kiss . Akashi felt like this was a dream , he never imagined this would have happened and yet here they were .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

--------

Hey there wonderful people ! This chapter want angst either but I need to build up to it TwT
( also lemme know if I should make the next chapter an NSFW 👀 )

Word count : 1220 ( leaving this note )

Credit to the artist for the art I used !!! If you know the artist , please let me know ! I found this on pinterest !

Hope you have a wonderful day / night ahead lovely's ♡