3. ( nsfw )

⚠ ( NSFW warning ! If anyone is uncomfortable with nsfw's please dont read this chapter . The story will not be affected if this chapter is not read , i'll explain it in the next chapter ! Sorry and thank you ! ) ⚠

When Bokuto returned the kiss , Akaashi smiled softly into the kiss . Bokuto kissed him deeper as he towered over he smaller male who kept his hands on Bokuto's broad shoulders to keep up with the depth of the kiss . Akaashi was a blushing mess at this point whereas Bokuto had a small blush on his cheeks as he wrapped his arms around Akaashi's waist as he held him close to his body and parted the kiss slightly leaving a very small gap in between them both as they both panted softly for some air .

Akaashi looked at Bokuto with a red face , " d-does that prove t-that i like you too ? " he asked trying not to stutter but failing as Bokuto nodded softly with a slightly smirk on his face , " yeah it proves alot~ " the taller male said as he slowly creeped his hand in the other males shirt as he felt his toned body . Akaashi shivered slightly as he tried not to moan just from the touch of the older male , even tho all bokuto did was simply kiss the other male and touch his body , akaashi's legs were becoming weaker by the second .

Akaashi didnt resist the others touch and got closer to him which made the taller males and his body touch through the fabric of their cloths . Akaashi was really heated up and so was Bokuto and neither of them knew id it was a good idea to do so but neither of them even cared because it was they were both intoxicated . Akaashi wrapped his arms around Bokuto's neck as he kissed him again deeply as Bokuto kissed him back , wrapping his arms around the shorter males waist .

Akaashi lead Bokuto towards his bed again , walking backwards , not breaking the kiss as Bokuto layed ontop of him and took off Akaashi's glasses and kept them on the table beside the bed and looked at Akaashi slightly smirking which got the smaller male more heated up . Akaashi looked at Bokuto with a submissive look which explained what Akaashi wanted from the taller male . Bokuto softly pecked Akaashi's lips as he went lower ontop his jaw and then on his neck as he sucked on it a bit which earned a moan from the younger male .

Bokuto slowly lifted up the other males shirt as he kissed down his boy which made the younger male moan softly under his breath . The older male unclothed them both as he got some lube and squeezed some onto his fingers as he slowly inserts a few if his fingers inside the smaller male which made him gasp for air as he buckled his hips slightly and tried to adjust to the foreign feeling . Akaashi moaned throughout when the taller male was thrusting his fingers into him and whined softly at times , Bokuto slowly increased the pace making sure not to hurt the male under him .

After sometime Akaashi assured Bokuto that he could go ahead and remove his fingers as he was used to it , so Bokuto got protection as he lined himself up against the smaller male and thrusted inside of him slowly but fully at the same time which made Akaashi buck his hips as he felt something bigger enter his body and moaned out loudly in pleasure . Bokuto thrusted into him at a swift pace which made him moan under his breath and made akaashi moan out louder as his eyes started to tear up slightly

[ im sorry but was its imp to the story and i cant write smut soo ┬┬﹏┬┬ ]

They kept going for the whole night without neither of them wanting to stop because they loved the feeling the other gave .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

--------

Hey there amazing humans ! umm this chapter is- its something TT

im sorry im not good at writing smut but this was partially important to the story TT i am slightly dissapointed in myself too for this chapter TT

Words : 630 ( without any bold letter writings )

Have a wonderful day / night !