4.

Akaashi and Bokuto slept next to each other , under a blanket as they cuddled together until one of their phones rang which made Akaashi get up . He rubbed his eyes as he looked over to the owl looking man sleeping beside him and remembered what happened last night and looked at his body to find marks all over his body . He growled softly blushed deep red as he got up and stretched but couldnt stand for long { ya know because (¬‿¬) } so he sat back on the bed and sighed not knowing what to do so he simply got back inside the blanket and cuddled up to Bokuto .

Bokuto groaned softy as he stretched and looked at Akaashi who was smiling and looking back up at him which made him smile widely yet lazily , " good morning bokuto-san "Akaashi said softly as he smiled wider , " good morning beautiful~ " Bokuto said in a lazy yet adoring voice which made Akaashi blush a bit , " can we get breakfast bokuto-san ? " Akaashi asked as he nuzzled into Bokuto's chest , " can we stay like this for a bit longerrr ? " Bokuto whined as he held Akaashi tighter and smiled more not letting go of the smaller male , " suree " Akaashi said chuckling softly as he remained in Bokuto's arms in peace .

After a bit of time passed by , Bokuto streched out and kissed Akaashi's forehead as he got up and raised his hands towrds Akaashi for him to get up as well , " lets get breakfast !" he said smiling at Akaashi . Akaashi took his hand and tried his best to walk without falling as his legs were quite shaky but he still managed to walk out a pretty good distance . He and Bokuto made breakfast together { it was mainly Akaashi cooking or else Bokuto would have burned down the kitchen or the whole house TvT } and sat at the table to have their breakfast together . They sat opposite to exach other as they kept looking at each other after every bite as they smiled throughout while having breakfast with each other .

Bokuto realised Akaashi's cloths were the same ones he was wearing yesterday so he gave him his jersey to wear which Akaashi denied at first because it was the MSBY black jackals jersey but eventually agreed because Bokuto wouldnt stop trying to convince him . During the evening they watched a few movies while they had a few drinks and cuddled while watching some movies which was honestly the best feeling Akaashi and Bokuto could ever feel .

During the nightime they grabbed a few drinks and watched some funny sit-coms and a few shows which left both of them wheezling and laughing harder than they were before . They spent their night just like that and when it was time to sleep , Akaashi insisted that he could sleep on the couch but Bokuto is stubborn and wouldnt let him , so they ended up in his bedroom cuddling and giving each other kisses or pecks . They werent fully drunk but they were neither sober , they were in between , if you know what i mean . Bokuto looked at Akaashi smiling and kissed him again but Akaashi felt way to hapy to pull away so they just layed there , close to each other as they kissed which soon turned out into a make out session .

Akaashi didnt back out either as their tongues fought for dominance but Bokuto won as he was way more dominant and Akaashi didnt mind if he took control over him . He moaned softly into the kiss as he blushed a dark red as he didnt intend on moaning which made Bokuto smirk slightly as he pulled away slightly as both of them panted for air , " that was pretty hot ya know?~"Bokuto said as he smirked which made Akaashi weak as he became a blushing mess at this point , " b-bokuto-s-san s-stop , y-you making m-me fl-flustered- " Akaashi said as he stuttered and hide his face in his arms which Bokuto removed as he kissed him again , " aww im sorry beautiful~ " Bokuto said softly as he kissed Akaashi's hand which made Akaashi blush more , if that was even possible . Akaashi couldnt take it and just pulled Bokuto into a deep kiss in which he let out soft moans

{ the rest is up to your guys imagination 😉 }

~ next morning ~

Akaashi woke up the next morning and smiled when he saw he was yet again in Bokuto's embrace and Bokuto wouldnt let go of him which made him chuckle softly at how he wouldnt let go of him even when Bokuto was sleeping so Akaashi nuzzled closer to him and slept again . Bokuto woke up after a bit of time as he showered Akaashi with kisses which woke him up as he chuckled softly from being showered with kisses , " good morning lovely " Bokuto said softly as he cooed sightly which made Akaashi smile more , " good morning bokuto-san" Akaashi said happily which made Bokuto smiled wider than he was before , " ill get you some breakfast akaashhiii ! " Bokuto said excitedly as he got up and went to make breakfast for the smaller male who was chuckling at how excited the other got just to make him breakfast .

A few moments later , Bokuto came into the room with a tray in his hands and a huge grin on his face , looking at which Akaashi smiled , " here is your breakfastt , hope ya like it akaashhiii " Bokuto said as he placed the tray infront of Akaashi . They tray had a glass of orange juice , some pancakes , a toast with sliced fruits and a fruit bowl { yeah healthy stuff , hes a volleyball player , whatd'ya expect ? TwT } Akaashi looked at the tray as his mouth slightly watered and he looked at Bokuto , " this is all for me ? " he asked making hand gestures thoughout as he couldnt believe Bokuto made that all for just him , " yeah akaashiiiii its all for you ! dig in ! i really hope you like it ! " Bokuto exclaimed as he laughed nervously . Akaashi smiled as he dug into the pancakes and the rest of the food as he finished it all withing a few moments as he was pretty hungry .

Bokuto just watched him smiling as he admired the beauty of the other and chuckles slightly seeing him eat everything within a few moments . Once he was finished Bokuto took the tray with all the plates , bowls and glasses and walked towards the kitchen , " ill wash them , be right back ! " He said as he went to the kitchen and washed the dishes . Akaashi was happy , he really was , he was experiencing something he had never before which made him feel special but he couldnt help but wonder what their relation was . Was it just for pleasure ? Was it for fun ? Was it to pass the time ? Or were they suppose to be dating ? 1000 of thoughts ran in Akaashi's head but he knew the answer to none and was too afraid to even ask so he kept it to himself and enjoyed the moment .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

--------

Hey there amazing and wonderful people ! Im sorry but i think the next few chapters will be angst ! TT

I had to build up to it im sorry lovelies ! TT

Words : 1277 ( not including this )

Hope you have an amazing day / night !!