1.

Bokuto Koutarou . A student who is very active and is goofy and gets into trouble all the time and is very friendly and is a social person who can strike up a conversation with anyone at anytime .

Akashi Keiji . A student who is admired for his politeness , his beauty and his calmness . He is a student who has great grades and maintains his cool most of the time he's seen . A lot of girls admired him for his calm and edgy yet polite personality , but he never accepted any of the girls requests because he was attracted to the same gender as his . In other words , he was gay . 

Akashi had a bit of a hard time accepting that about himself , but in the end he was happy being the person he was . He was always seen with his best friend , Bokuto . Akashi didnt feel like ever telling anyone that he was gay or else he might have been teased or hated about it which would have added on as another problem so he kept it to himself . But he couldnt stop thinking about his best friend whenever he was around him , no matter how hard he tried , he couldnt stop thinking about bokuto . 

Akashi didnt get his hopes up because he knew bokuto was straight . Well , straight as far as akashi knew . He would start day dreaming about how bokuto would look like when they would be on a date and do romantic couple things like hold hands and always be by each others side . Akashi would later always let out a sigh knowing it wouldnt come true but one can still dream .  

It was pretty obvious that akashi had feelings for bokuto , which grew stronger every day he spent around the bokuto . 

One day when they we're both walking home , bokuto was blabbing about random things while akashi listened and answered him when needed . " Hey aggaashhheeee ! is there some girl you like ? ya know , the girl in your class seems to like you alot " Bokuto said as he nudged akashi's shoulder teasingly . Akashi's mind was stunned by the sudden question and he thought '  i shouldnt hide this from him ! h-he has the right to know about his best friends sexuality '   

Akashi looked at bokuto was had a smirk plastered on his face as he was waiting for akashi's answer . " Bokuto-san , i-i like b-boys ... " As akashi said so , he looked down and waited for bokuto's reaction . Akashi had never told anyone that he liked boys so he thought bokuto would hate him and leave him , so he instantly started regretting his descision . But he soon felt familiar arms wrapped around him , it was bokuto , his crush and his best friend . He melted into his embrace and heard the words " i support you no matter what akashi ! sorry if i made you uncomfortable with that question , i didnt know before , but now i do ! " Bokuto started rambling and akashi slightly chuckled seeing the boy . 

They continued their walk home normally and didnt even think about what had happened earlier . As they said their goodbye's and parted their ways , akashi realised he fell for bokuto hard . He entered his house and went straight to his room , flooping on his bed and with a smile on his face just thinking of how warm and passionate bokuto's embrace was . 

~ time skip brought to you by me being lazy ~ 

Bokuto and akashi had both graduated . Akashi became an author and got very comfortable with his sexuality . Akashi had a few problems liking the same gender as his and most of them were homophobes who are spread everywhere . Bokuto became the member of the MSBY black jackals team and was missing a certain someone after they parted their ways . Bokuto realised he missed akashi's presence around him and wanted them to stay together but he realised that too late . Or thats what he thought .  

One day when Bokuto went to a cafe , ordered his drink and sat at a table . He couldnt help but see a man who was sitting at the corner of the cafe , looking outside the glass windown while his pretty hair curled in the prettiest way . Bokuto's name got called for him to take his drink and the pretty boy's head turned at his name , looking around to see if he heard the name correctly and thats when their eyes met and they smiled at each other .

Akashi was kind of nervous because they hadnt talked in a while , so was bokuto , neither of them knew what to talk about but one thing was for sure , they both needed to get their feelings out so that it dosent weigh them down . Both of them didnt wanna get rejected and ruin their friendship but they had to take the risk . Bokuto didnt know how to say it because he always said he was straight . Akashi was nervous that he will ruin the best friendship he ever had . 

As bokuto got his drink , he thanked the barista and went over to akashi's table a bit hesitant and asked " akashi ? " akashi looked at bokuto and confirmed that it was the owl boy he liked  " bokuto-san " he said with a smile on his face . Bokuto was overfilled with joy as he finally found akashi and could spend time with him . ( i found you , you found me . yes i love in another life TT ) 

" is this seat taken ? " bokuto asked sounding happy , trying to control his excitement " please have a seat bokuto-san " akashi said as he looked at his best friend . Bokuto sat infront of akashi and kept his drink on the table and looked at akashi and asked " how have ya been akashi ? " akashi said smiling " ive been doing great , i see you've become a professional volleyball player , congratulaions " bokuto felt more than happy hearing these simple words from his best friend and couldnt control his excitement anymore 

Bokuto burst of excitement could be seen on his face and that made akashi chuckle slightly " your still the same goofy guy tho " he said and bokuto smiled and started rambling about random things like old times and akashi just looked at him and admired his looks which had gotten better by time . While bokuto was rambling , akashi felt warm inside and he instantly knew that he still likes bokuto and wasnt against it . Bokuto asked " hey akashi , maybe you wanna hang out later ? we can catch up more ! " as he smiled his radiant smile and akashi couldnt say no so he accepted and decided to meet during the sunset so they could go drinking together . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

--------

Hello there amazing people !!! this chapter wasnt angsty at all TwT i know , im sorry but the angst will be in chapters ahead ! 

word count : 1216 ( leaving this message ) 

The art credit goes to the artist !! Not mine !! I found it on pinterest so please tell me the artists name if you know , thank you ! 

Hope you have a great day ahead !