MONDAY

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 : 4th February.

Yamaguchi walked beside his childhood friend, Tsukishima, into their shoe locker. He opened his locker and yawned as he pulled his indoor shoes out, making something fell out of his locker. He looked down to the thing and blinked curiously.

A chocolate bar and a folded light blue paper, he quickly changed his shoes and took the two items, examining it. "What's that?" A familiar voice piped in.

"I'm not sure," Yamaguchi said, a small blush forming on his face. He was too nervous to unfold the paper and ended up crumpling it in his hands. "W-wh- this could be a p-prank! Right, Tsukki?" He squaked, turning to his taller friend, who was staring at him with an unamused face.

The blonde shrugged his shoulder, "Even if it was a prank, you should at least read what's written inside." He said, walking ahead to their classroom.

Yamaguchi stayed behind, he glanced at the folded paper. He slowly opened it and read the note that the sender sent him. He subsequently smiled after reading it.

It was cheesy, yes- very, but it warmed Yamaguchi's heart. He shoved both the note and the chocolate to his bag and ran up to Tsukishima who, apparently, was waiting for him. "Wait up, Tsukki!"

The sender said "when I passed by your class" which meant they were in a different class, but most likely, in the same year. There was no name, or any clues whatsoever, he could only assume. Anyone could pass by his class, right?

"Tobio, that's stupid."

The two turned to see their teammate, Kageyama, and another boy. They seemed close, which was surprising since Kageyama was not the type to get close with someone that has no connection with volleyball.

"Never knew the King is friends with him." Tsukishima commented before leaving the scene, he wasn't interested in the King's personal life. Not at all.

Yamaguchi followed him quickly after examining the two for a few more seconds. "Who's he?" He asked, curious as to why Tsukishima knew.

"Him? (last name) (male name)." Recognizing the name, Yamaguchi nodded his head.

(last name) (male name), the first year heartthrob. The handsome, hot, smart, rich basketball player. The boy everyone always talk about. Granted, both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi aren't the gossipy type, but he couldn't help but hear the girls' talk in class.

Must've been nice, to be famous and well-liked.. to have everyone on his side. Yamaguchi sighed to himself.

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱.