WEDNESDAY

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 : 6th February.

Yet another tiring morning, Yamaguchi walked to the shoe lockers with Tsukishima beside him. He was about to open his locker when Tsukishima suddenly stood beside him, eyeing his locker.

It was weird and uncharacteristically of Tsukishima to be standing so close to him. "What's wrong, Tsukki?" He asked, sweat dropping at his friend's behavior. A faint 'Nothing' was the answer he got.

Opening the locker, he smiled at another neatly folded, light blue note he received. Beside it was a chocolate bar, but a different brand, Yamaguchi noted in his mind. He took the note and opened it, not really caring if Tsukishima read it, too.

Our eyes met..? That could be anyone in my class. No, they're not in my class, but still, it could be anyone. (last name)..? No, no, no way it was him.

Yamaguchi thought to himself and put the note in his bag, as he took the chocolate, Tsukishima spoke, almost in a whisper, "I knew it. He ran out of Snickers."

Curious, the olive haired male turned to his best friend. "Who ran out of Snickers?" He asked. Tsukishima shrugged his shoulders, "I didn't say anything." He said and headed towards their class.

"Wait, Tsukki! Did you know who has been giving me the chocolate?" Yamaguchi asked again and this time, he was answered by silence.

"Tsukki!"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi.."

---

It was after school, both Yamaguchi and Tsukishima was heading to the gym when they witnessed a drama in the shoe locker.

Kageyama was carrying a dead body.

More like a dying person, "Why did you even go to school if you have a high fever?! You didn't go to the infirmary at all, now look at you!" He yelled, struggling to take his shoes out.

Tsukishima would've snickered at the scene if the person Kageyama was carrying on his back wasn't in such a terrible condition. Yamaguchi took the initiative to help Kageyama by opening his shoe locker and took his shoes out, which the ravenette was surprised at, but grateful for.

"I want death.." The person Kageyama was carrying croaked out, opening his eyes to see Yamaguchi in front of him. He immediately tensed and panicked, he slipped off of Kageyama's back then fell down, almost comically.

It was (last name). He stared at Yamaguchi with an even redder face while Kageyama (along with Tsukishima in the distance) looked at the two interact.

Yamaguchi kneeled down in front of the falling boy, even though they never talked before, he was worried. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"Yes!" (last name) shouted, his voice cracking.

Kageyama sighed and yanked the male up, "Not okay," he said then turn to Yamaguchi who was still kneeling down. "Uhh, tell coach and captain that I'll be late, I'm sending him home first." He informed and without waiting for a confirmation from Yamaguchi, he carried (last name) and ran off to the latter's home, as he said before.

The olive haired boy finally stood up, he scratched his cheek seeing Kageyama struggling to keep (last name) in his arms as he run.

"That happened," Tsukishima commented.

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱.