MONDAY

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 : 11th February

Yamaguchi hummed to himself as he opened his shoe locker, then lo and behold, there were the neatly folded note and a pack of chocolate. He smiled happily, finally the note came.

Finally?

You see, for the past two school days, he didn't receive any note, or chocolate for that matter. Well he did receive chocolate in those two days, but not from his locker. He got the them from Kageyama.

Weird, right? The first one was on Thursday, after practice. Kageyama came to him with a grumpy expression and shoved a chocolate bar into his hand, "It's from- someone! Not me, just take it, okay?" Was what Kageyama said before he got teased by Tsukishima.

The second one was on Friday, before the second practice start. Kageyama dragged Yamaguchi back to the changing room after everyone gathered inside the gym. He proceeded to shove two chocolate milk boxes into Yamaguchi's hands, saying, "I forgot to buy a chocolate, but those will do. They're liquid chocolate," And then taking his leave.

But this Monday, he received a note and a chocolate, hopefully Kageyama wouldn't shove a chocolate into his hands again. It was too weird and awkward. He slowly opened the letter and read what's written.

He smiled, So they were sick!

Yamaguchi thought nothing more of it and took the M&Ms out from his locker, putting them into his bag.

---

It was lunch break, Yamaguchi happily ate the candy he got while Tsukishima stared him. "Have you figured out who has been giving you the note?" He asked his friend.

"No, I can't figure it out."

Tsukishima raised his eyebrows in disbelief, there were many reckless movements from the sender that gave hints about their identity, yet Yamaguchi couldn't figure it out?

"Are you stupid?"

Yamaguchi blinked in confusion at Tsukishima. The latter rubbed his temple in frustration. "It's obvious, Yamaguchi. Think about it." That made Yamaguchi stayed silent for a bit.

The olive haired male tried to dig up his memories related to the mysterious sender. He shook his head, no, he was thinking too deep about this.

Kageyama's friend.

It was almost as if a lightbulb popped up on top of Yamaguchi's head. That day when Kageyama brought (last name) home, he seemed to be sick. And the two were close- enough to call each other by their given names. Then when (last name) was absent, Kageyama gave the chocolates directly.

Seemed like (last name) instructed the ravenette to leave the chocolate in his locker, but no, Kageyama gave them directly.

Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima, "It's (last name), isn't it?"

"Finally."

---

Afterschool, Yamaguchi was waiting at the front gate for (last name). He gripped on all of the notes he had received. It felt like forever, until a loud squeal was heard. He looked to the side and there (last name) was, walking past a few girls.

Their eyes met for a second, (last name) seemed to tense and walked faster. Just then Yamaguchi noticed how nervous (last name) act around him. And he thought he wasn't dense.

"(last name)!" He managed to call, making said boy turn around. Now that they were face to face, Yamaguchi felt nervous. What was he gonna say? 'Thank you for the chocolates and notes'? He heard some whispers and glanced to where the girls at.

"W-what is it..?" (last name) asked, his eyes trailed down to the notes- his notes. He gulped, feeling nervous. Did Yamaguchi finally find out?

(last name) stared at the olive haired boy for a while, watching how his expression turned into a disgusted look. "I can't.." He faintly heard Yamaguchi say.

"I-I'll see you around, Yamaguchi." (last name) cut.

Yamaguchi looked up from the ground and saw (last name) running away from him. "Wait!" He tried to call out for the male who hurriedly got in a car parked in front, he just noticed, and drove away.

It was too dramatic, especially with the girls whispering amongst each other. Truth was, Yamaguchi felt disgusted by the girls who gossiped about (last name)'s life almost every day. It was sickening, but he showed the expression at the wrong time.

Now there was a misunderstanding.

Just great.

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱.