TUESDAY

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 : 5th of February.

Another tiring morning, another monotonous morning. Yesterday was an exception for Yamaguchi, having to receive a note and chocolate bar. And again, he was walking with his tall friend to the shoe lockers.

"Wouldn't it be funny if there's a chocolate in my locker again?" Yamaguchi chuckled to himself and opened his locker. Sure enough, a nicely folded, light blue note was placed there, along with a chocolate bar.

Quickly turning his head to the left and right, hoping that someone- the sender was there, but to no luck, there were only him and Tsukishima.

Tsukishima peeked into Yamaguchi's locker and scoffed, "Another Snickers?" He sneered. Yamaguchi didn't mind it at all, he was okay with any chocolate. He took the note first and read what was inside without crumpling it like the last time. His free hand subsequently touched his face as he read, a blush forming on his cheeks.

The thing he's insecure of, the sender found it adorable. He wanted to squealed so bad, acting like a middle school girl in love, telling everyone he knows that he fell for the notes (and chocolates).

Sadly, he didn't know who the sender was. He shoved the note into his bag and took the Snickers. He closed his locker and hurried to his friend.

Unwrapping the snack, he took a bite of it happily while Tsukishima sighed. "Don't tell me you fell for the mysterious person." He said, not sparing a glance at the shorter. They turned to a corner, about to go up the stairs.

"You know me well, Tsukki. I did fa- oh..." Yamaguchi stopped talking as his Snickers fell on the ground because someone had to bump onto him. What a waste of snack.

The olive haired male stared at his snack, as if it would come back to his hand or something. The person who bumped onto him was equally as shocked, he stared at the saddened volleyball player, then his gaze fell to the Snickers on the ground.

"I-I'm sorry!" The male stammered, face turning red from embarrassment. He shoved his hand onto his pants pocket and pulled out an identical snack. He took Yamaguchi's hand and put the snack on it. "Here, you can take this! I'll see you around!" He said.

"Fuck, that's my last Snickers!" The (hair color) haired student cursed as he ran away from the duo. Tsukishima eyed the running away male for a few seconds before a knowing smirk appeared on his face.

Yamaguchi was still in shock about what happened, so he was kinda staring at his hand, wondering how the hell did the Snicker got into his hand.

---

It was break time, Yamaguchi went to Tsukishima's desk to eat lunch. As he was busy eating, a tall ravenette and an annoying tangerine had to interrupt their lunch time, asking for Tsukishima to tutor them.

Yamaguchi felt like he wasn't needed in the conversation, so he looked elsewhere, to the windows of his class that show the hallways to be exact. Who knows, he might see the mysterious sender of the chocolate and notes.

People passed by, but none looked inside his classroom. He was about to give up, until finally, someone caught his attention. The famous (last name) (male name), he was standing on the hallways, leaning on the wall while talking to some of his friends(?), most of them were girls.

Yamaguchi must've been staring because their eyes suddenly met, and the olive haired male felt like he was casted by a magic spell for he couldn't look away. The male outside kept staring back with unreadable expression.

Look away, Tadashi! Yamaguchi smiled softly to the male outside before going back to focus on eating, or listening to Tsukishima's snarky comments about the duo idiot, or anything to distract himself from how loud his heart was beating.

Unknowingly, Yamaguchi made the male outside banged his head against the wall with a bright red face, making the people around him confused and worried, they thought the poor boy was having a stroke or something.

𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱.