THURSDAY

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 : 14th February.

For the past two days, Yamaguchi didn't receive any note or chocolate. He couldn't find (last name) either. He wanted to ask Kageyama about his whereabouts, but he couldn't find the courage to. No, not because he felt awkward or anything, but because Kageyama has been glaring at him. The ravenette probably knew what happened to (last name) and decided to glare at Yamaguchi.

Thankfully, Tsukishima stepped in to help the olive haired boy, asking where (last name) was. Kageyama went feral that day, saying- screaming that (last name)'s condition does not concern the two. It was pretty confusing for the third and second years who witnessed the scene while some of them tried to calm Kageyama down.

Yamaguchi sighed as the memory from yesterday came back to him, he didn't receive anything that morning too, and maybe.. (last name) gave up on him. Without him explaining what exactly was he gonna say that day.

"Oi, I'm gonna leave you if you don't hurry." Tsukishima's annoyed voice brought him back to reality. He quickly apologized and opened his locker. He gasped as a box and a letter was placed on top of it.

Tsukishima frowned at his friend's tardiness, "Oi." He called out again, getting annoyed. Yamaguchi would usually come to him, but this time around, he stayed still like a statue. "Y-you can go on ahead, Tsukki!" He squeaked.

The blonde raised his brows and walked up Yamaguchi, his curiosity was answered as he saw the items on Yamaguchi's locker. He sighed and walked ahead without uttering any more words.

When Tsukishima finally left, Yamaguchi brought a shaky hand to the letter, taking it nervously. What was written inside? Would it be heartwarming? Or would it be heartbreaking instead?

Slowly opening the envelope, he took out the paper inside and read the messy handwritten letter. He could feel his heart beating fast against his chest with every word. He chuckled at the yahoo answer part, but it quickly dropped when he read the next paragraph.

Yamaguchi felt threatened by the story of (last name) beating up his crush, but at the same time, he just wanted to embrace (last name), saying that his feelings weren't wrong. There was no need for the (hair color) haired boy to apologize for liking someone.

The olive haired male read the last sentence and blinked. It was valentine's day. No wonder Tsukishima got a chocolate out of nowhere. Even his girls classmates were giving out chocolate to the boys, including him.

He looked over to the box and took it, it wasn't small but it wasn't exactly big either. It was the size of his palm. The box was plain light blue in color with a white ribbon on top. He opened it and inside were various chocolates. There were two heart shaped white chocolate, two circular dark chocolate, and two star shaped milk chocolate.

They looked like homemade chocolate, especially with the messy decorations on them which were smiley faces using a pink colored chocolate. It looked bad and not very romantic for a valentine chocolate, but the effort was what matters.

Yamaguchi closed the box, then ran to the front gate, hoping he would catch a glimpse of (hair color) mob. He looked around, and sure enough, there was a car that (last name) usually rides home. That only meant that (last name) was still somewhere inside the school. He turned on his heels, determined to find the boy.

As he was running to the hallways of the first years' classrooms, his phone vibrated. He looked at it and Tsukishima sent him a text. He sighed, knowing he needed to go back to practice. But when he saw the text, he immediately ran up to the rooftop.

From: Tsukki

(last name) is in the rooftop
The dumb king accidentally said it to me, lmfao