Genderblend-Dekutodo

Look at her she is perfect "Hi todoroki." She says waving at me I give her a quick nod I can't be distracted besides she could never love me.

Time skip brought to you by...... the song:

"Todoroki want to train with me!" Modoriya yells walking up to me I look at bakugou and she nods her head "Sure." I say plan and simple we start to training together in the end of fighting I end up pinned to the ground "Good luck todoroki." She says smiling I mumble under my breath she gets off of me I need to let these feelings go she doesn't love me back.

Deku POV

Todoroki is so amazing she is perfectly perfect that's what I like about her she is amazing and  the way is talks is like  electric "Would you like some suda?" Todoroki asked I look at her and say "No thank you." She nods then sits down next to me I blush a little bit kirishima walks by she is flushed and then bakugou walks by having a proud look in her eyes.

"Hey todoroki." I say she looks at me and nods as if that her response "D-Do.." Come one just say it "DO YOU WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME!" I yelled I'm probably as red as kirishima's hair "I would love to." She says with a smalll smile on her face I smile back and hug her I can't wait.