AssassinAu-Bakukiri

"Kirishima can you hear me?" "Yes I can here you." I say drinking the Champagne "Wow, this champagne is horrible." I say making a nasty face "Hey shitty hair." I turn to see bakugou I smile "If this is your idea of a date you must be mistaken." I say flirting with him "This is not a date we're at work." Bakugou says rolling his eyes "I see the target his on the dance floor get on there." Mina says me and bakugou look at each other "Dance with me." I say smirking.

He takes my hand we start walking to the dance floor we start to dance "This feels like a date." I say smiling bakugou just looks at me I look around for the target but I don't see him "I lost eyes on the target." I say "Don't worry his on the second floor you can still beat him there." Mina says I look at bakugou and we run off the dance floor. We make it to the second floor "You hide bakugou I got this." I walk up to the target and his posé "Hello, I'm looking for the bathroom can you help me?" I say smiling the guard looks at me he tried to punch me but I dodge him "I just wanted to know where the bathroom was." I say bakugou comes out of his hiding spot and starts fighting the other guards.

We finished fighting I look around and "THE TARGET IS GONE!" Me and bakugou yell "Where the fuck is he?" Bakugou says looking at me "I don't fucking know." I say bakugou was going to say something else "GUYS! I find him." Mina yells.

*When they get to the target*

"S-s-top." I say out of breath bakugou looks at me and rolls his eyes the target started to run "Can everyone stop running." I say then me and bakugou start running after him I jump and kick the target in the back I pull out my gun and shoot him "He was suppose to be alive." Mina said I start laughing like a fucking crazy person "Well, his dead now." I say rolling my eyes I take the suit case and walk away from the body "So much for a first date" I say to bakugou "This is work shitty hair besides I'm picking you up tomorrow at 9:00pm wear something nice." He says smirking I giggle and say "Where are you taking me?" I ask him "Only the best for your annoying ass." Bakugou says taking my hand I smile and whisper a thank you.

Did you miss me?? 😉 Probably not 😂