Villains-Bakushima 

"Kacchan don't be boring~" The green haired beauty said as the wind blows in his hair Bakugou rolled his eyes at this he really hated his boss but the hell can you do "The cost is clear." Iida said as if he was keeping watch "Thanks Iida." Deku says he jumps down from the building which is really stupid.

I wait for my cue to go. I see something a redhead, a cute little redhead May I add "His a hero." I mumble under my breath I think for a minute I look back at the redhead I know that hero his Red Riot, *BANG* "SHIT I MISSED THE CUE!" I yell as I jumped from the building I know I said it was stupid but I don't have a choice.

*After the fight*

That's so fucking Weird I didn't see the red head at all during a fight I open up the door "STOP YOU BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET!" Shigaraki yelled "OH SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CRUSTY BITCH!" Dabi yelled back I rolled my eyes and closed the door "Hey Baku." Toga says walking up to me with a smile I let out a grunt. Fun fact me and Toga grow up with each other.

"You can't just yell out your problems~" Uraraka says clearly getting tried of the villains bullshit because I know I am. I sit at the bar "You missed your cue Kacchan." Deku says smirking at me I roll my eyes "I know that." I say grabbing tequila and drinking it out the bottle.

"It's that redhead hero." Half and half said slurping his soba "Most you slurp." I say under my breath "It is the redhead." Shigaraki says pushing Dabi out his way "No it's not." I say taking another drink of  tequila "LOOK! It's the redhead." Uraraka says pointing to the tv everybody stops and looks at the tv and sees him.

"And Red Riot doesn't go down, His still up and his using his power move Unbreakable." The reporter says as she's smiling I take another drink out of the tequila bottle "Wow, that hero is something else. Yeah, Kacchan." I take another drink. It's going to be a long ass night.

*Next day*

Toga made me go to the store for new knives "Jesus this girl has a problem." I say under my breath as I look at the knives someone bumps into me I turn around getting ready to say something "I'm so sorry bro." It's the fucking redhead "Hey do I know you from somewhere." He says looking at me like I'm an old high school friend.

His eyes go wide "Oh shit your that villain Ground Zero." He says I didn't say anything I though he was going to attack but he didn't and he smiled "Bro Your quirk is so fucking cool." He says I think I seen stars  in his eyes "Thought you where going to put me in jail." I say honestly he smiles and shakes his head no.

"A hot guy like you I can't put in jail." He says smiling I smirk "Your some pro-hero then red." I said crossing my arms and looking him in the eyes "I guess I'm not like them." Red says smiling he looks at the knives and picks up a set.

"These are good for cutting people and to cut food." He says giving me a wink and walking away I smile as he walked away "I can't believe that's a hero." I say under my breath.

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎  ℐ 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒾𝓉 ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℐ 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒾𝓉 ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ