Angel and Devil au-Bakukiri

Hello, My name is Kirishima Eijiro and I'm the Devil I know, I know I sound so sweet and I am sweet but I was just born this way "Mr.kirishima?" I look up to see Deku "Yes." I say smiling "Mr.Bakugou is here." He says I'm confused why is bakugou here then I remember what I did I roll my eyes "Send him in." I say the door closes then reopens again but instead of a nice face it's a mad face "Oh bakugou what a lovely surprise "FUCK YOU, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" He yells at me I get up and walk to him "I know nothing of the sort." I say smirking at him.

I know exactly what I did he got pissed because his eyes turned yellow "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!" He yells once again I look down not knowing what to say "AWNSER ME BACK YOU GOOD FOR NOT-!" He yells but got cut off "KIRISHIMA!" I look at denki "There's a problem."

Time skip

Me and bakugou follow denki to the mirror this is no ordinary mirror this is the future this mirror tells your future....you get it "Walk up to the mirror." Denki says me and bakugo look at each other "Both of you." He says me and bakugou walk up to the mirror and see a little boy and girl running around "STOP RUNNING WILL YA!" Bakugou says but it's in the mirror "Good morning papa!" The kids say "Good morning you little goofballs." I see myself "Fuckkkk." Bakugou says under his breath I smile a little.

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚅-𝙳𝚊𝚢 ❤️