Chapter 13

Rosalind's POV-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all shout out jolting me awake in an instant

"What the hell?!" I yell.

"Language. Child in the room!" Says Scout pointing at Nathan.

"Never say that." I say looking at him sternly.

"Yes mama." He replies.

"Happy Birthday mama!" He runs up to me and gives me a huge hug.

"Thank you baby boy." I smile at him.

I'm going to be completely honest right now. I had forgotten it was my birthday. How? I don't know but I somehow managed to.

"Umm... Can I ask age?" I ask... I honestly don't know if I'm turning 18 or 19.... Don't ask why... I mean I was in a coma for a year so....

"18... How could you forget your own age?" Answers Scout and I give her a glare to which she laughs at.

"Happy Birthday to you too." I tell her.

"Thank you." She replies.

"Now everyone get out of the room I need some twin bonding time!" I shout. "Only Nathan is allowed to stay." I add.

"Thanks mama but papa said he would take me to eat ice cream today!" He yells happily.

"Alright well you too go on along. I'll be here with Auntie Scout if you need me." I address him.

"Ok mama! Bye mama! By auntie!" He yells before running up to us and hugging us both.

"Let's go papa!" He yells grabbing Lucian by the hand and dragging him out of the room.

"Wow slow down buddy. Happy Birthday Rose and Scout." He says and follows behind Nathan.

"Mike, Jera, Zoella, Beth, sorry to say this but you all know very well how much I hate mornings. Get out I need to talk to my sister." I say.

They laugh and say happy birthday one last time and walk out of the room.

"So exactly what is it you want to talk about?" She asks.

"Any random thing, it's just that I don't like my birthday because of what happened two years ago... He rejected me that day... Exactly today." I state.

"Hey it's ok. He won't do anything stupid... And if he does i'll break his neck." She says jokingly to which I smile at.

"Have you found your beloved?" I ask.

"No actually, vampires don't find their beloved until we turn 18 unlike you guys who find them at 17. I'm afraid to, honestly."

"Oh, Why?"

"Because I'm afraid of what he'll think of me."

"I know the feeling." I reply.

"So Nathan seems to enjoy living with you." She says. "I got really happy when he called me auntie this morning."