Chapter 4

Rosalind's POV-

I open my eyes and look around. How'd I get here? After a minute, it all comes back to me. I remember not being able to sleep. I remember talking to Wyatt and meeting him here. I remember the kiss. I remover falling asleep in his arms. But where is he now? I look around and notice a small note with my name on it under a rock. It read:

Morning Lind,

Hope you had a good night's sleep. I had to go meet up with my dad to do alpha stuff. I'll see you later.

Love,

Wyatt.

P.S. - I can't wait till you're part of the pack!

Aww. He is so cute.I walk to my house and look at the time on my phone. It's only 9 in the morning. What time does he wake up? It's so early. Well it doesn't matter. Once i'm at home, I head over to my room. Once there I go brush my teeth and take a shower. Since the ceremony is later on tonight I get everything organized it.

Last night while we were talking on the phone, Wyatt asked me to join his pack so that I could then be properly introduced as the Luna and I accepted. I also talked to Jeramy and Valery and they decided to switch packs too.

I go over to my walk in closet and find an outfit for today. I put on my blue Doctor Who T-Shirt and some jeans along with my navy converse shoes. I put on some light make up which mainly consists of mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. I open my room door and the sudden aroma of chocolate chip pancakes makes me fully alert and run downstairs where my mom is..

"Mom! I'm here!"

"Rose? Calm down, I know you're here where else would you be?"

"Well I forgot to tell you, today's the day when I officially join the Silver Linings pack."

"Oh. That's good I guess. Want some chocolate chip pancakes?"

"Mom, is that even a question?"

"You're right."

"Also I have great news."

"Define great."

"I found my second chance mate."

"What?!"

"Yup."

"I'm so happy for you. Not many people are lucky to have a second chance mate."

"I know, and he didn't reject me. He's such a gentleman too. I like him already."

"That calls for extra chocolate chip pancakes for you."

"Yay!" I'm sorry but chocolate chip pancakes are like my favorite! I go over to her and give her a bone crushing hug.

"Rose I can't breathe." I pull back.

"Sorry."

I stay there with her for a few more hours. We talk about random stuff like we usually do. When I decide to go it's around 1.

"Mom I have to go. The guys and I need to finish something up back at the Silver Linings pack house for the ceremony."

"Alright honey. Thanks for coming to visit."

"No problem. Bye Mom, and tell Dad I love him. I haven't seen him in a while."

"I will. But he's a bit mad at you because you're moving out without letting him know."

"I know. But still tell him I love him."

"I will. Bye."

"Bye."