Chapter 6

Rosalind's POV-

I lay down on the bed next to Wyatt and put my hand on his neck. In that second he opened up his gorgeous blue eyes and looked at me.

He gave me a smile and pulled me closer to him. Once we couldn't get any closer to each other he leaned in and cupped my face with his left hand while he had his right hand on my waist. I still had my hand on his neck and the other one was on his hair.

He leaned in a little more and kissed me. After a few seconds I pull away and mind link him.

'Well I have to get ready for school, so I'll see you later okay?'

'Okay.' He replies.

Once I opened the door of the room to head out, I see that Alpha Nick was about to knock.

"Good morning Nick." I say politely.

"Morning Rose." He replies.

"Well I have to get going to school. I'm trying to avoid being late." I say.

"About that, the pack is moving over to France because we are being targeted by at least five major rouge packs and we can't really take so many on. Not even with the Moon Lake's pack helping out."

"Oh..." I hesitate. "Okay....Well then I'll just go ahead and let my cousin and everyone else know to go back to sleep. Thanks for letting me know Nick. I'll see you later." I say as I begin to walk away.

I go over to Jeramy's room and open the door. I know he has a mate but I know he wouldn't have her in here today.

I walk over to him as he is already up and sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Hey Jey-Jey. You okay?" I ask.

"Hey Butterfly. I'm fine just a little sad." He replies.

"Well why is that? You know you can tell me anything." I say.

"I know. I'm just sad because... well I noticed that now we both have mates and we won't be as close we are now. I mean you're like a little sister to me. We grew up together and we are cousins and best friends. I don't want that to change because we found our mates." He says honestly.

"I know. I never thought about it that way. But I promise to you that I will always love you because you ARE my big brother. And nothing will ever change that. We tell each other everything and we have to try and always maintain this kind of relationship we have with each other okay? Promise me that please?" I ask.

"I promise. I don't want anything to change between us. And if Wyatt does anything just let me know and Alpha or not I will cut his balls off." He says while laughing.

"Oh trust me you'll be the first to know. Anyways there is no school cause we're moving to France with the pack so pack your bags. This is all last minute info here I know. But I did just find out." I say.

"Alright thanks for telling me." he says.

"No problem." I reply as I get up from the bed and give him a kiss in the cheek and walk out of the room.

Next I go over to everyone else's room and let them know the same information.

After going and talking to everyone I head over to my room to take a shower. After I took my shower I got dressed. I put on my black skirt with gold chains and my black and gray crop top and black heels. I put on some makeup and curled my hair.

I walked out of the room quickly and then walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a green apple. Jeramy was there along with Zoella. I smiled at Jeramy and said hi to Zoella.