Chapter 3

Rosalind's POV-

After Lucian left last night, Mike and Jasmin came over and stayed the night. I woke up with my head on top of on Mike's shoulder and with Jasmin on my stomach.

I was awoken by a pair of strong arms shaking me.

"What?" I said as I yawned.

"Wake up!"

"No! Let me sleep."

"Wake up, it's Jeramy and you have some serious explaining to do as to why your head is inches apart from Mike's. Now get up."

"Wait what? My head is on his shoulder."

"Same thing now get up."

"Ugh what time is it anyways?"

"Noon"

"What?!"

"Yup. Now get up and hurry."

"Alright Fine." I got up ran to my room's restroom took a shower and since last night I had already looked for today's outfit I was good to go. I put on my white shirt which has a red heart on it, black leggings and Nikes. I get out the bathroom and see Jeramy was on my bed. Nobody else was here.

"Finally."

"I had to shower."

"Alright, well it was a long shower."

"Okay whatever. How come you came early? I thought you'd be here at around 1 since you're usually late."

"Well I need to talk to you. We'll more like confess."

"Alright I'm listening."

"Please don't bet mad about the subject. I know it's hard but you're the only person I trust enough to tell."

"Alright whatever it is I can handle it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now shoot."

He seemed to hesitate for a moment but I urged him to talk.

"I found my mate."

"Really?! I'm so happy for you! Who is it?"

"Her name is Zoella."

"I've never heard of anyone by the name of Zoella."

"I met her last night. We talked and she said she'd like to give this mate thing a try."

I felt my mood going down by the minute.

"I'm happy for you. When can I meet her?"

"I can go get her now if you'd like."

"Yes please oh and can you bring me some Nutella please?"

"Alright. I'll go buy it then I'll introduce you guys. Alright?"

"Perfect."

"Okay. I'll be right back." With that said he left.

I felt my eyes getting teary. I sent him away because I knew I couldn't handle it. Though I knew this would happen. All my friends will eventually find their mates. They'll all be happy. All except me. My face was soaked. I knew nobody would bother me for about an hour so I let it out. I can be strong on the outside, but only Jeramy knows I'm fragile on the inside. I'm happy he found his mate. But I'm sad that I won't have him to talk too much anymore. I know that he can be very protective and will always want to be by his mate's side. I wish I had a mate like him. Now who am I going to trust? I only had him. I don't even trust Jasmin as much as I trust Jeramy. I've always told him everything. Even things Jasmin doesn't know. Why did my mate have to reject me? Why did my mate have to be a selfish bastard? Why had I wished he wasn't my mate? Why had I accepted his rejection? Why am I so stupid? Why do I always end up alone? Why me?