Chapter Two

As soon as Joy got home from school, she went to her room and took out her notebook and cute white pen with pink fur at the end. It was her favorite. She sat down at her desk and started writing.

Hello Yerim!

I hope you're having a good day today!

Yesterday, you looked sad and upset.

I hope that you cheer up! Fighting~!

Joy read the note to herself, proud as ever. She smiled to herself, folding the small piece of paper as she opened her drawer.

Inside the drawer was stickers, pens, envelopes, and more stationary items. She took out a cute light pink envelope and a red heart sticker.

"To Yerim, from anonymous. ♡" Joy wrote on the front of the envelope, then placed the sticker on the front to seal it shut.

The placed the envelope into her backpack, then layed in her bed, scrolling through her phone until she eventually fell asleep.

The next day, Joy woke up bright and early to deliver the note.

She arrived the school early the next day, excited to deliver the envelope.

Joy walked down the quiet and empty halls, searching for Yeri's locker. She stopped on her tracks once she saw a graffiti locker. The graffiti was purple green and black. It wrote all different kinds of slurs and rude words.

Joy checked the locker number, to see it was locker 976. Yeri's locker. Joy covered her mouth with her hand in shock. "Who would do this...?" Joy thought to herself.

She shrugged her shoudlers, brushing it off. Knowing Yeri, she would probably beat up whoever did that.

Joy slipped in the envelope, smiling. She was sure it'd make Yeri's day.