Chapter Four

It was the end of the school day and Yeri was walking home, kicking all of the rocks and pebbles on the sidewalk.

"Yeri!" Joy yelled, running up to the younger girl. "Hey! Where're you heading?" Joy asked, smiling. "Home. Where else?" Yeri responded, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, okay.. Cool, cool. Well, I was wondering if you'd wanna go to karaoke with me and my friends tomorrow!" Joy asked, smiling.

"No." Yeri said in a cold monotone voice. "What..! Why not!?" Joy asked, pouting. "Because I have better things to do." Yeri said, speeding up her pace. Joy was starting to get on her nerves.

"Like what?" Joy asked innocently, setting Yeri off. She started walking even faster, Joy copying her.

"Ugh!" Yeri said, coming to a stop. "If I go to your stupid karaoke thingy tomorrow, will you please send leave me alone!?" Yeri asked, Joy nodding quickly. "Yup!" She smiled.

"Okay, fine. I'll go." Yeri said, sighing in defeat. "Oh em gee, really!? Yay! Here's my number, text me and I'll text you the address and time! Bye!" Joy said happily, skipping away.

"God, that chicks annoying. How does she even have friends?" Yeri thought to herself, rolling her eyes and continued walking home.

Yeri opened the door to her home once she arrived. "Hello, sweetie!" Yeri's mom greeted her. "Hi." Yeri said, walking by her and going up to her room.

She threw herself on her bed, groaning loudly. "Ugh! Why the hell did I say yes!?" Yeri said, sitting up. "If anyone hears about this, that girl will get sucked into this whole situation.. A chick that I don't even know OR care about!" Yeri complained to herself.

She picked up her phone and looked at the piece of paper Joy gave her. She typed the number into her phone and started typing away.

Girl from school

Hey. Is this the girl
who invited me to
go to karaoke?

Girl from school
Yes! I'm so happy
you texted :3

Girl from school
The location is xxxx
xxx, be there at 4:30!

Well, I actually
can't go. Sorry.

Girl from school
Why :c

I'm busy. Bye.

Girl from school
Don't you remember
our deal? ;P

Girl from school
If you come to karaoke,
then I'll never bother
you again

Girl from school
So, prepare to be
bothered for the rest of
the school yearrr

Are you serious?
Let's forget this.
Just leave me
alone. I won't
bother you and
you won't bother
me.

Girl from school
Hmmm

Girl from school
Let me think about
that...

Girl from school
How about.. No! :D

"Ugh, how stubborn is this girl!?" Yeri thought to herself. She turned her phone off and out it down, just laying in bed. "Well, nobody said I have to stay the whole time.." Yeri said, thinking out loud again.

"I'll just stay for 10 minutes, then leave." Yeri said, smiling. "Wow I'm smart." She grinned, laying down and covering herself in her blanket. "Now for a nice nap." She thought out loud once again, slowly falling asleep.

A/N: 3 votes and I'll update again this week 😁