𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙

"Really? Then why Hana looks perfectly fine here?"

Jungkook's whole body froze and Seokjin notice how Jungkook's eyes widened as he gulps hard. All of them stopped whatever they're doing, their attention was only on him.

"What is this, Jungkook?" her voice startled him as he hesitantly turns around to meet her glossy eyes. "What is this mess?! Why you keep lying to me!? To your friends!? What's bothering you so much that you can't even share it to us and you said that you love us??!!" at this point, she was crying mess.

The more steps she took, the more she notices the details of her boyfriend. His eyes look so tired, the light that she used to stare at, was gone. Instead, he looks so depressed. Her heart was aching at the view.

"I-" Jungkook tried to explain but stopped as soon as he started. He didn't know how to explain what's happening with him. Hell, he doesn't even sure why he was doing all of this.

"Jungkook, you can tell us. We will always here to be with you." Namjoon tried to encouraged the younger one who looks lost.

"I'm sorry to set this up for you but you're not yourself lately, Kook. We were worried about you. So, you don't give me any choice but looking for Hana. I was hoping that I was wrong but look what I found. Please, Jungkook. Talk to us."

"I was trying to hide it because I was still looking for more proofs, but since all of you were so curious about my privacy, let me expose this liar in front all of you!" He points at Hana which makes her confuse even more.

"W-What do you mean?" Seokjin was confused, so does the rest of the members.

Scoffing, Jungkook looking for something in his bag and pull out an envelope.

"I wasn't planning to expose you to them but here you are pushing me off my limit." He snaps at Hana after handing the envelope to Seokjin with the rest of them crowded around.

"W-What the hell are you talking about? I don't understand anything!" Hana was about to walk closer but a question from Seokjin stopped her.

"This is Hikari, right? Why would you have her photos? Where did you get these?" Namjoon recognized her almost instantly because he remembers how he talked about her to their PD after he notice her odd behaviour.

"And who's this man with her? Explain Jungkook." Seokjin added and suddenly Jungkook turn toward Hana who still stood there, trying to figure something out.

"It's Jeon Wonwoo, my so-called cousin who's obsessed with Hana and the photos, I found them in her apartment." He started pointing at her and Hana's jaw dropped at his accusation but before she could say anything, "Funny how she doesn't even hide it properly. I could find them just on my first try. 'First meeting for a brand-new start' was writing on the photo. That bastard helps her with the lies because both of them want to separate me from Hana. No wonder why you keep delaying whenever I wanted to meet your parents to talk about our marriage. It's not because you want to take things slow, right?" He starts walking closer to Hana with a little smirk and dark gaze. She doesn't understand a thing, hell she doesn't even recognize this man in front of her.

"But it's because you don't know where Hana's parents, right, .... Hikari?" Jungkook stopped right in front of Hana, smirking but it didn't last long after Hana left her fingerprints on his cheek.

"What the fck are you talking about! Why did you call me with that fckg name? Are you insane?!"

"Stop playing with me, Hikari! I've found the real Hana! I even met her parents! She lost her memories yet she still trying to find her parents! You took advantage when I was lost in despair and come to my life claiming yourself as Hana!! Your obsession with me needed to be stop! You are sick! You need to get treatment! I was trying to be nice all the time but this is getting out of hands! You can't live in this fantasy anymore! I love Hana, not you! You're not Hana!! YOU ARE NOT HER!!" He screams at her, failed to control his emotion.