𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Next Morning,

Hana woke up earlier than usual. She did her morning routines and get ready as fast as she could. Checking her phone in between, she frowns when she notices Seokjin hasn't reply to any of her text yet.

'Maybe he's still sleeping?' she shrugs off and get ready, not forgetting to copy the CCTV recording to her phone.

Once she's ready, she leaves her apartment and drive to his dorm. The reason why she's in a rush because she missed him so bad. The second she opens her eyes earlier, the thought of him and his face appear in her mind. His smile and laugh, his deep voice in the morning, his messy yet soft hair that she loves to play with. She missed all of them and she wants to put an end to this stupid mess. She wants her boyfriend back. She wants to tell him about the good news. She wants to be happy with him.

Sure, Jungkook was at fault but he was tricked though. Hana has decided to forgive him and give him another chance as long as he apologizes to her. She's willing to open her arms wide for him again, like always. Because one thing she can't deny, she's in love with him and she will always be.

That's why she was getting ready like a mad woman. Her heart was beating fast, she's being nervous for no reasons, she thought. Little did she know, another bomb was ticking and waiting for its turn to explode. Not caring if she's ready or not.

Once she reached their dorm. She parks her car nicely and pull her phone to make a call while getting off from her car. It's almost reaching the last tone and she was about to give up and hung up, but finally the other line was speaking,

"Y-Yeah, Han?" it was Seokjin's morning voice.

"Jin? I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" She apologized, feeling bad to interrupt his sleep.

"N-No. I was about to woke up anyway. What's up?"

"Ah, I suppose you didn't read my text last night. I told you I found a CCTV recording of someone put that envelope in my living room, so now I'm coming to the dorm. Oh, actually I'm in the parking lot now. I'll reach you in no time. See you s-"

"NO! WAIT, HAN! YOU CAN'T!" Hana's steps halted at the moment and her body froze at Seokjin's sudden shouts.

"W-What do you mean? W-Why I can't? I just want to show him that I-"

"I-I understand, Han. B-But please not now. Right now, it's not a perfect timing, okay? I'm sorry but, c-can you go back home for now? I'll call you again if we've found the right time." Seokjin tried to persuade her but unfortunately the halted steps were continuing.

She keeps walking forward slowly although her lips were still sealed. She was trying to figure out what's Seokjin been trying to hide. She was so sure that he wouldn't do something like this if there's nothing happened, if there's nothing to hide about.

"Han? Hana? Do you hear me??" The other line starts to talk again once he notices that Hana haven't say anything. He was about to put the phone away to check the screen if the call was still connected but then he heard the dorm's bell ring.

"I'm outside, Jin. Open the door." Her cold voice makes Seokjin turns cold. He doesn't want her to come. Not now. She might get hurt once again, but of course she wouldn't listen to him this time, doesn't she?

Hung up the phone, he immediately rushes out to prevent anyone to open the door but he was too late. Taehyung who thought it was their manager open the door only to see Hana standing with a straight face staring directly to Seokjin who stand not so far from the entrance. He was lying about just waking up. He stood there perfectly with his daily casual clothes and it was so obvious that he has finished his bath a while ago. Why would he do that?

"What are you guys hiding?" Her cold voice breaks the silence inside the room.

"Han, come on I'll tell you everything. Just follow me." Seokjin walk to her and trying to pull her out of the dorm along with him but she yanks his hand away and free herself.

Without any permission, she stepped in the house walk passed Taehyung and scan around, knowing something has happened. Something that Seokjin tried to hide from her. Then before she turns around to question Seokjin again, a sound of a bedroom door opened catch her attention. It was no other than Jungkook's bedroom door. Definitely his, Hana has been there all the time that she can even reach the door with closed eyes.

What surprised her was the one who opened the door, it wasn't Jungkook, her boyfriend. It was a girl. The same girl that Hana saw in the hospital.

"What the fuck is happening! What is that Hikari bitch doing here!" Hana who understood the situation recognize her immediately and shouts right at her direction. Hana's shouts catch her attention and shamelessly she just flashes Hana with a scary smile, Hikari.

"It's been awhile, Hana. How are you- oh let's skip that. You're still stupid, just like the last time I locked you up. Oh, poor baby had to gone under surgery to survive huh?" She was mocking Hana while taking few steps closer to her. "But don't worry, even though your doctor works hard to do your surgery, you're still ugly and that's why you don't deserve Jungkook, unlike m-" her words faded into thin air as Hana's palm landed hard on her face.

Hana study Hikari's face closely and notice how hard she tried to makes herself resemble to the old Hana. Hikari even left some burnt scars on her face purposely. She's really insane for this and Hana look at her with disgusted face, couldn't believe at the sight in front of her.

"You're crazy, Hikari! What are you doing this for? You're sick! Jungkook doesn't love you! You can't force someone to love you! The one he love is-"

"HE MAKES LOVE TO ME!" Hikari screams at her face and Hana's jaw dropped. "W-what??" Her voice came out as faint whispers. She must've heard it wrong. It's impossible, right?

"And now I'm pregnant with his baby." that single sentence crash Hana's heart into million pieces. It can't be true.

Hana's legs feel weak as she dropped to the floor. The father of her baby just makes another woman pregnant? And that woman turns out to be this obsessed bitch in front of her?

"Jungkook already know about this and he agreed to marry me! Not you!"

"Jungkook didn't say anything like that! Stop turning the table, Hikari!" Seokjin's words erased the lunatic smile from Hikari's face and he quickly kneel down to hold Hana's figure. "He didn't say that, Hana. He was surprised and couldn't believe it as well. We just found out about the news last night and still trying to process everything. I'm sorry I kept them from you, but Jungkook keep denying about sleeping with her, that's why-"

"Oh seriously. Then I could get pregnant by myself?" Hikari cut him off and scoff, "We spent a night together in Ulsan and of course he would claim that he didn't because he doesn't remember. He was so drunk after thinking you tricked him all this time. What do you think a drunk and broken-hearted Jungkook might do when I was just right beside him, huh?" She smirks, feeling proud at herself.

"You crazy bitch!" Hana cursed at her and want to hit her so bad, but her own body was too weak to move at this moment. Her heart was aching and she felt coldness cover her whole body.

She was mad at Hikari for doing this mess but she's also disappointed at Jungkook, who didn't trust her from first place. He was doubting her and sleeping with her doppelganger then makes her pregnant. Why would he doubt her from the first place? Why her love for him only end up hurting her?

Why they can't be happy for once?

"Hana? Hana? HANA! H-"

"Hyung!! HYUNG! Jungkook! JUNGKOOK!!"