Stay Away!

Okay, Yuqi, calm down

Okay, Yuqi, calm down. Let's not lose our composure over this. You can't let those yoga and meditation classes go to waste, which your parents force you to go because you're too hyperactive. Let's make use of it once. Inhale... Exhale... This world is beautiful? Maybe not.

"What you never noticed me- Wait, I know how's it. You're one of those ignorant and unobservant communities."

Shi- I regret so much not listening to my brain after a deep monologue it gave me. Mom and Dad your classes never work, practically. I still work on my shitty impulses.

Her gaze changed and it was colder than eyes(ice). At this point, her eyes were colder. I messed with her and I already have seen what happens. She can scowl at me and I'm sure I am going to die just here right now.

She grinned. Oh my God, she's a total psychopath.

"I'm ignorant? Says the one, who-knows-how got the information about my academics and scores. And pops out of nowhere and asks some weird questions. Plus expects me to remember them. Now's my question who's the weird one here?" All these words with a calm voice.

The book in my hand dropped and damn its thick spine hit straight on my right foot's toe.

"ouchie, OUCHIE, OUCHIE!!!" I creaked out while holding onto my injured foot.

"You're really the odd one, huh?" She teasingly said while seeing me wincing in pain.

Great, she's a sociopath too.

I pursed my lips and put a palm right in front of her face.

And chanted my magical spell:
"Statue. If you move or say anything, you'll be swallowed alone by the biggest worm's spirit which died under the thickest book of the encyclopedia in this school library back in the 1950s."

She followed what I said and froze.

Damn, I have rapping skills to say all that in less than 7 seconds. Freestyle rapping yo! You can't think all this nonsense in split seconds yo!

Wait did our school exist in the 1950s? Its age is newer, I guess. Ah! Now's not the time.

I ran away by saying, "after 5 mins, you can go back to normal, and please do the rest of the work."

>>>><><<<<

This whole thing, I just want to go home. I was biting my nails, nervously.

Shuhua noticed me and removed my hand.

"I'm sorry, that you dropped your lunch but you need not eat yourself. The school will be over in 15 mins."

I looked at her, annoyingly.

"Yeah, sure! Thanks for the reassurance." I said it, almost sarcastically.