Selfish

"Is it true that you like me?" She questioned.

Silence... He stood there. Speechless.

"Answer me, Baby Dragon!!" She finally screamed.

"...Yes, I do. I like you, Binderella! What should I do then? My heart is not in my control. I didn't tell you because you'd distance me, eventually."

He grabbed her shoulders while confessing, with tears in his eyes and... snort. Ew.

"Bruh, hold up- go easy on her!" I spurted in between.

"Sorry, Baby Dragon. I can not reciprocate your feelings. Let's give complete closure to this. We started as friends, but I can not see you anymore. It's burdening me."

She resumed, after removing his hands from her shoulders.

I watched as the whole episode reached its over super-ultra-pro-max dramatic peak.

Psh! What's with people nowadays?... WAIT A MINUTE-

>>>><<<<

I reached school earlier than usual.  I didn't want to cross my way with
Soyeon or Shuhua.

I dropped my bag at my seat and rushed to Grade 12 C.

Where is he? There he is.

"Hi, Mr. X! Good morning." I greeted.

He blushed and then greeted back.

I am too selfish but I can't stop me~' 
Sorry, soyeon!

"Um... I want to tell you about something." I hesitated.

Soyeon might kill me but here goes nothing.

"Go ahead!"

"Soyeon li-likes you..." I said it.

I finally said it.

He was dumbfounded and I'm not blaming him.

"W-why are you the one to tell me this?" He asked.

"Just because... Uh... I want to clear up the air of friendship between you guys." I awkwardly laughed after.

"Oh okay then! I'll head to my class." I cut off and ran back.

God, please let it work. I swear I will stream the series:- "Binderella broke her shoe" even on mars. I'll increase their rating!

I hate me now...

>>>><<<<

Finally, the recess! I was zoned out. When I hear the footsteps. Even in this chaos, I can clearly tell whose footsteps are they. I looked in that direction.

She is obviously coming to snatch my soul and sell it to satan. All the dark auras around her are so freakishly adorable. She is so gorgeous and stunning. How did I manage to fall for such a-

"OWW!" I snapped back to reality as Soyeon landed a perfect punch on my right eye.

Oh my IM CHANGKYUN!!! That punch was perfect. Those small hands can deliver this much power, so elegantly. Wow, you're so perfect... Amazing Yuqi you're being beaten to a pulp but #simp_life I guess-

"Oh!" She then hugged me. Yuqi.exe has stopped working.

Why is she hugging me? But she's HUGGING ME?!! OH MY-

"Thank you!" She then said.

>>>><<<<<

I was holding the ice pack to my eyes in the nurse's room. Guess who took me there? Soyeon... She's so caring, right? My heart- wait get it over with Yuqi! She punched you!