Nothing goes my way!

A normal day in life has never been an option for me, is it?

I am eating my food and there I see, Soyeon being all flirty with Mr

I am eating my food and there I see, Soyeon being all flirty with Mr. X.

I'm so pissed.

She saw me staring at her. Confused. I want to look away but I just can't.

I can't take this anymore. This guy- What's with him tho? Why is he so interested in her, now?

I stood up from my place and grabbed his hand to drag him out of the cafeteria. Soyeon was puzzled but I don't care anymore.

"A second! Soyeon I have something to talk about the assignments." I excused myself.

"But you guys are not even in the same majors-" I heard her countering. But, I was already out of her sight.

 But, I was already out of her sight

I made sure nobody was by our side.

"What's with you?" Mr. X asked.

I rolled my eyes on him, "No- More like what's with YOU?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh! You fucking know what am I talking about? What's that shit about Soyeon? Why are you so interested in her?"

"What's that with you? It's my personal life... Oh, I get it... You're upset that I won't be wagging my tail around you?"

"Wait- WHAT?! NOOOUUU YOU'RE MISUNDERSTA-"

"IS LOVE, EMOTIONS, FEELINGS A JOKE TO YOU? Ms. SONG. YUQI."

"Uhhh..... I mean- it's not what you think-" I couldn't find my tongue to reply.

Damn!... why is he overreacting?

"Listen here, Yuqi. I was not sure to accept her feelings just yet. But, after this conversation. I understood my pain. So, I'll give Soyeon the chance which I couldn't have... Doesn't matter that I don't feel the same as of her."

"Wait- It's wrong... It's wrong for Soyeon" I instantly replied.

"As if I care..."

And then he ran away, tearing up.

I sighed

I sighed...

What's going on?? Why is everything turning against me?

>>>><<<<

There was a knock on the door in the evening. I was not expecting anyone. I opened the door and my heart starts to beat faster. It was jumping and aching at the same time, to see that smile.

"Hi!"

"W-Why are you here? At this hour?"

"Oh, I hope you didn't forget that we have to do a final practice for the talent show being held in 3 days." She replied.

We've been practicing for three weeks. And boy, did it help in sharpening our skills but not my heart. noticed it getting tripled fast each time she touched me and when our faces brush each other. She is so unmoved by anything that happens between us. Is it just me?

>>>><<<<

We were practicing

We were practicing. "Well done! it's finally perfect now!"

"Yeah, just like you..." I blurted out and shut my mouth with my hands.

"Hm? what's like me? Anyways, what did you guys talk about? Mr. X was rather gloomy the whole day... After you guys talked..." she asked me.

My blood was rather boiling when I heard his name. Why is she so bothered to care about him so much?

"Even with us, you don't stop thinking about him? Is that why you came here?"

She was rather taken aback by how my voice sounded serious and deep.

"What do you mean? Why are you being like this?"

She was taking her steps backward and I followed the lead by moving forwards to her.

(a/n:- whoa!! Yuqi you look cool. but not just yet! ;) )

Huh? what do you mean-

"OWWW!"

And the next thing, I knew I stumbled upon my bag lying on the floor...Thank you, you trash writer. you suck!

She rushed out of the room slamming the door behind. I sat up. Everything is going against my will. I dropped my head. Suddenly, I heard the door clicking again. I saw Soyeon sneaking in, again.

She came in to get her water bottle she forgot in the room after running away. I looked up and she screamed,

"GOD IS BY MY SIDE!!! YOU HAVE POSSESSED YUQI'S BODY!! I WILL SAVE MY FRIEND FROM, YOU EVIL SPIRIT!!! BUT NOW ADIOS!! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!! MAKE SURE YUQI IS NORMAL BY THE END OF THIS NIGHT!"

She closed the door after screaming for nearly 5 mins.

"I CAN'T PERFORM WITH A GHOST!-" I heard her faint screams downstairs.

.

I hysterically laughed at her actions... I couldn't contain it. She erased all the worries and tensions away from my head. And the thought that she still couldn't figure out my feelings, gave me hope that I haven't messed up. At least not yet.

"Shi- Soyeon you really give me 1000000000000 reasons each day to adore you even more! I'm not giving up. No- NO noT TODAY!"

>>>><<<<

A/N:- I REEAAALLYYYY MISS GOT7 TwT Cry with me... #GOT7FOREVER