Bank loan interest?!

Why do you have to jump in everywhere, and make my mind go like "Wh-why?"

That smirk through her blonde hair raced my heart. I remember the above experience while watching 'The Nun'.

"I don't like you." She said the apparent.

"Not surprised but it hurt right there, mate. And?" I grabbed my heart dramatically.

"He likes you."

"I don't know where it's getting but what's more to it?... Wait are you-" my eyes widened to see what's coming next.

"...Yes I like him." She cuts my words off.

"And I am doing so for his sake. Why should he date the likes of you?" She continues.

Something triggered me. I know I have been an a$$hole to her but she can not determine worth.

"Likes of me? Sorry I don't eat babies for breakfast." I sassed.

"Yeah, likes of you. You try to be perfect but deep down you're the most insecure person, I have seen. Do you think Mr. X would be able to handle that setback?"

I felt my stomach tighten. It was too much.

"You know, I was never interested in him and neither will be in... But something else got my interest here." I smirked at her.

"W-what?"

I measured the length between her by my steps. I came closer to her. And I could see her anxious a bit? Maybe it was. And boy did I like it so much.

I ran my fingers through her strands and then to her cheeks. She flinched at my sudden confidence.

"Obviously, it's you! Now I think about it, you've had my interest since the day first. What are you? A bank loan?"

I chuckled then laughed crazily at my pickup line. I was wheezing and I could tell, she was overwhelmed. I wanted to proceed further, but I was gasping for air.

"J-just one minu-te

"J-just one minu-te." I was able to say these three words from a pause. I hate it when I can't control my laughs.

"So where was I?" I asked after calming down.

"Bank loan?" She quizzically said.

"Yep! Sorry, I couldn't help it!"

"I figured. Will you take the pleasure to say what you want? Classes are going to start. You spent 15 minutes laughing." She said glancing at her watch.

"Yeah! So I have no interest in Mr. X. I guess you are not familiar with the other sides of Song Yuqi. I'll make sure you know me well and maybe not let you two end up together? I need to rethink the later part. Good luck! As for me, I don't need any, I make my own!"

>>>><<<<

"SONG YUQI!!!!" I heard my teacher screaming through the hallways.

"Good morning, Ma(te) 'am!"

"What were you doing on the terrace?! Where's the other girl?! I couldn't see the her. You girls are giving me headaches!!!"

At the other end of the hallway, Soyeon was begging me to not take her name.

Yeah, I should not let her be involved. It was my fault that I took so long up there. If I hadn't, we would not have been caught.

"Um- you mean Jeon Soyeon, ma'am?" I never listened to my conscience and hell would I do that when that bish dragged me up there.

We were both sent to detention for one hour. And first 15 mins were taken away by the lady lecturing us to behave like students for once.

"WHy wOUlD YoU DO tHAt, YUqI. YOure a MOdel stUDent!!" Soyeon mocked the tone of the teacher after we were left alone. We didn't even see at each other's direction.

>>>><<<<

"There's going to be a talent show, please choose your partners and show something worthy for the show!"

I saw Soyeon walking towards Mr. X. I sprung up and went to the teacher "How about we choose random partners, based on chits drawn?"

"Good idea! Make a draw box, Yuqi."

Perfect that's what I expected.

>>>><<<<

A/n I was low on gay energy but guess what? I retained it. By listening to all the versions of "Oh My God" 10/10 recommended!

Love ya!💙🌻😗