💜~Nudes~💜

Mondo and Ishi sending nudes lol. This concept is so hot to me I don't know why. Hope you like it! Also a tiny bit of degradation.
_________________

Mondo's POV:

I'm so fucking HORNY. Taka has been at the stupid moral's committee club meeting all day. Seeing Ishimaru's pants accentuate his phat ass as he walked away after we said our goodbye's nearly made me pop a boner. His legs are so slender, I just want to squeeze his thighs.

Ishimaru told me he'd be busy for a while. He fucking told me to behave. I had to gather all of my willpower not to cream my pants from that. He didn't even mean anything sexual.

My hormones have been acting up lately. They're off their rocker. Usually it's not this bad. But now, each and every day, I get hard ons left and right. At the most random times too! It's beginning to frustrate me. (Though it kind of turns me on as well). My boyfriend has been so occupied, it's killing me. Masturbating doesn't provide much relief. I want to feel Ishimaru so fucking bad. He pays attention to me, sure, but he's ignored my urges for far too long now. Taka wouldn't do anything with me because 'Mondo, we have school to focus on.' But I don't want to focus on school... I want to focus on him! That's it, time to take action. I snatch my phone and began messaging Taka.

Me: Can u please come over when ur done with whatever tf ur doing?

Ah, what am I thinking? He won't respond fast enough. Stupid morals committee. Such a cock block- Bzzt! My phone vibrates. He responded!

Cum Dump: What for?

Me: I'm horny asffff. Please? I'm begging u

Cum Dump: Hm, fine. Make sure I can walk afterwards.

I inwardly celebrated, my arms shot up in victory. That sense of excitement quickly vanished. I had an erection... again. It strained against the fabric of my dark gray sweatpants. The friction made me hiss and shift my body. My dick throbbed as it leaked precum, forming small wet patches on my sweats. Bead after bead flow down from my tip and my face heated up. Ishimaru would like the sight of this...

Ishimaru would like the sight of this! I just got the best idea ever! Thinking about how hot it would be for Ishimaru to get flustered in the middle of his meeting, squirming. His face would be so red!

I grabbed my phone and opened up the camera. The lens focused on the outline of my erection. I took a picture and decide to take another one. This time, I made my hand grip my erection through my sweats and took a picture of that as well. This shit always drives Ishi feral. I've caught him staring at my bulge many times.

Let's hope he doesn't murder me. I selected the two photos and sent them to my boyfriend.

Ishimaru's POV:

I heavily breathed in the bathroom stall. I had to excuse myself from the room because of my... issue. Damn it, Mondo, why did you send me that? Because of him, I had to do my best to shuffle to the restroom while hiding my ahem... problem. Just thinking about how hot Mondo's dick must feel and imagining Mondo jacking off was enough to get me going. There was a flush on my face from my fantasies. A thought creeped into my head.

'Masturbate in the stall.'

I gasped at my brains own suggestion. Absolutely not!

'If I relieve myself... I might be able to last longer for Mondo.'

Okay, maybe it's not a bad idea. I placed my back against the stall door and quickly pulled my pants down, shoving my hand into my boxers and gripping my dick. It felt so heavy. My patience thins and I start with slow strokes. Every upstroke coaxes out a spurt of precum, some leaking down to my thighs.