💜~Collar~💜

Includes: Petplay, dirty talking, pretty rough (don't worry, Taka isn't being hurt), leashes, and collars. Please don't read if you're not comfortable with such things!

(They're 20 in this fic, so they're allowed to be at bars and they're allowed to drink. They can legally drink at 20 years old in Japan.)
________________

Mondo miraculously convinced Ishimaru to go to a bar with him for the night. It took a lot of work to get his boyfriend to agree, as expected of the Ultimate Moral Compass. He would not stop rambling about the risks of bars and drinking and whatnot.

"Drinking is bad for you!"
"Dangerous people go there."
"Drugs!"

The shorter man did have a point, but Mondo thought that the two of them could use a break. Ishimaru spent all of his time studying and worrying about school. This concerned the gang leader, so he decided to take his boyfriend somewhere flashy.

So here they were, sitting on leather barstools in front of the bar counter. Mondo wore his usual outfit, his white tank top under his long jacket with eyeliner. He got Ishimaru to wear something that wasn't as formal as his white uniform. Ishimaru's torso is covered by a black mesh long-sleeved top. The only parts the mesh show are his arms and his chest, right above his nipples, that is. His legs are clad in tight and shiny leather pants. In short, he looked hot.

Naturally, Ishimaru felt embarrassed to go out in public with such an outfit. But because of Mondo's encouragement, he went through with it. He was showered with compliments by his lover and that was enough to keep him going.

Mondo drinks out of his glass of cherry rum, gulping it down smoothly. The boy next to him sips on milk because: "Milk is healthy!" Just the thought of that moment caused Mondo to huff a small chuckle.

Dirty music blasted in their eardrums and the building is blanketed in various colors. Lights flashed across the room, getting in the way of their sight from time to time.

"So, how you feeling so far, gorgeous?" The gang leader asks after chugging more of his red alcohol. "It's not as bad as I thought it would be... but it's still unwholesome!" Ishimaru glares at the other with his ruby eyes and continues to drink his milk. "Such inappropriate music." He scoffs, causing Mondo to break out into a smile.

"Yeah, but don't act like you're innocent. This music isn't half as bad as you are." He smirked. "Why- I cannot believe you would say such a thing!" Ishimaru blushed and turned away from Mondo's gaze, focusing his eyes on the counter in front of them.

"I can't believe the things you were saying two nights ago!" The taller man teased. "Mondo! H-harder!" "More!" "Oh my-" "So good!" "M-M-M-Mmmondddooo!!" Mondo made the last mocking quote with a whiny tone. "You're unbelievable." Blood rushed to Ishimaru's face, a shade of beet red replacing the former pink tint on his cheeks. A satisfied Mondo ruffles the others hair and finishes his drink.

"I can't believe you picked milk of all things to drink."
"It is healthy! To maintain a strong physique, one must have nourishing nutrients!" Ishimaru states with pride. "I intend to keep my current state, thank you very much." He smirks. "You can have alcohol though... I'm not judging."
"I'm not drinking anymore tonight, don't wanna get hammered. You, however, are getting nailed later." Ishimaru gasped at that comment.

"Cheesy. But please, we are in public."
"Is that a yes?"
"Fine." Ishimaru says with an exasperated sigh, just to seem like he wasn't easy. He never wanted to leave Mondo uninterested.
"Work on your self control, Mondo. You're dirty." Ishimaru quickly adds.

Mondo's eyes widen, he just had the best idea ever. It was like a lightbulb lit above his head. 'Mondo Oowada you are a genius!' He thinks to himself. "Well if you're so good at controlling yourself, then let's put that to the test." Ishimaru almost looks offended at that. But he'll never turn down a challenge.