💛💜~Jack Off Material~💜💛

Nothing too intense this chapter, just some sex in Ishimondo's shared bedroom. A bit of manhandling. Fluff at the end.
_________________

The phone's camera snaps one photo after another. Some zoomed in, some zoomed out. All of these pictures are taken at different angles. Every other picture is blurry due to the amount of movement.

"Yeah, keep that face for me, doll."

They are on the bed, Mondo standing on his knees while he is inside of Ishimaru, who's legs are on Mondo's shoulders. Ishimaru's ass is in between his boyfriends legs, they're pressed together and close. Hips move in and out of him... slowly. Slow, but hard. Each thrust forward forces out a gasp from Ishimaru's lips. A camera is pointed at his blushing face. Heat courses throughout his face, burning arousal clouding his eyes. Ishimaru felt high off of the thick scent of sex in the room.

"Gah-!" Taka's moan gets stuck in his throat. He was thrusted into. Hard. The biker just laughs and decides to go just a bit faster. Stuttered moans trail one after another as Ishimaru is constantly pounded into the mattress. In an attempt to hide himself, he covers his face with his hands. This whole situation is so embarrassing... so why is he so turned on?

That sight is way too good to ignore. Mondo hurriedly snaps a picture of his boyfriends face. Ishimaru with his slender fingers resting over his eyes and eyebrows as his palms cover his cheeks. To top it all off, he has the cutest flush on his face. Mondo decided to record this moment.

Every sigh, every whimper, every expression of bliss is filmed. The biker slowly trailed the camera down from Ishimaru's face, to his lean stomach, to the sight of Mondo's dick inside of him. It rocks in and out, Taka's thighs trembling each time. Sometimes they twitch instead.

Ishimaru peeks through his fingers and goes back to clenching his eyes shut. He's clearly embarrassed by the position he's in.

"You're still- oh!" Ishimaru moves his hands to Mondo's forearms. It's an awkward position, but he wants to feel him.

"Still what?" Mondo teases.

"You know wha- oh my god! YouknowwhatImean!" Taka sputtered out his words and huffs afterward. He is so done with Mondo's teasing.

"Of course I'm still taking photos, I need something to jack off to while I'm at work. I'm recording some of this as well." Mondo remembered all of those times he jacked off in his office. Thinking of his boyfriend was enough, sure, but he needed something with more visual value. All he can ever think about is how much he misses Ishimaru when he's not home, moping throughout the day and hopes Taka is doing alright. Mondo has pictures of his beloved in his phone, but they're all so innocent. Most of them catching Taka by surprise in each photo. Sometimes, he didn't notice at all. There's a few pictures of Ishimaru sleeping peacefully and one of them shows him hugging Mondo like a koala while he's asleep. Looking at all of those pictures makes Mondo's heart melt. Not that it's a turn off, those memories are just too innocent. He needs something to satiate him when Taka isn't there. And here he is, railing Ishimaru into next week with a phone in his hand.

"Sorry, darling, but you just look too sweet to let it go to waste-" Mondo groaned immediately after his last word. Going at this pace for such a long time is doing a number on him.

"Please go f-faster, Mondo!" Taka pleads, being as polite as can be, even during sex.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Mondo put his phone down on their nightstand and changed their position. The biker puts one of Ishimaru's legs down on the bed, leaving the left leg on his broad shoulder. He snaps his hips forward and bent Ishimaru's leg just a bit more. Ruby eyes widen at the new angle. Ishimaru can feel how much deeper Mondo managed to get inside. It felt incredible, being filled so deliciously. Tears gathered in his eyes at the amount of emotions he's feeling at once. Love, lust, excitement, adoration, he feels it all. Leaning forward, Taka presses his lips against Mondo's. The larger man is taken by surprise, but no complaints whatsoever. Mondo returns the kiss and tilts his head, passionately making out with the hall monitor under him.

"Fuck, you're so god damn sweet." Mondo cursed through clenched teeth. His movements have subconsciously stopped, too busy savoring this moment. Having someone as great as Taka by his side fills his heart with warmth. "Shit, why are you so perfect?!" The bike leader almost looks angry as he growled out those words.

"I love you, Mondo." Ishimaru gave the man on top a pleasant smile. He pecks Mondo on the cheek. "Now please continue, as much as I love your attention, I'm really close..."

That filled Mondo with determination. He returns to snapping his hips, leaning forward and facing the other man. They wrapped their arms around each other, heavily breathing into each other's ears. Mondo grunts as he gives it his all and tries his best to pleasure Taka.

"Please tell me you're close. I can't last much longer." The biker groans out and holds his boyfriend tighter. "I love you so much, Ishi. Thank you for staying with me even though I'm a handful. God- you're perfect!"

Ishimaru's moans are getting higher pitched. He's close, Mondo can tell.

The biker runs his hand through Taka's short hair and whispers: "Please come for me. Only me. Fucking cum. Now." Mondo demands. Taka's eyes slam closed and his cock twitches. His whole body trembles. The other talks him through his orgasm, holding Ishimaru in his arms.

"Shhh, it's okay, darling." Mondo caresses and plants kisses all over Taka's face.

They spend their time eating strawberries soon after, both felt dehydrated from the tiring activity. Glasses of water accompanied their fruit. A bowl of sugar for their strawberries are between them. They have sweet tooth's.

Their voices are no longer hoarse. Mondo would reach for a strawberry and ripped the leaves at the top of it as he dipped it in sugar and pressed it to the hall monitors lips. Ishimaru opened his mouth and savors the sweet taste of the sugar. It melts on his tongue, delightfully greeting his tastebuds.

Making their way to the kitchen was difficult for Taka, considering how bad his thighs ached. They were wobbly and his knees nearly gave out. Eventually, Mondo had to carry him.

Eating had them feeling much better now. Their breathing steadied and their throats were no longer dry. Although their eyelids kept drooping, they pulled through.

"I'm tired." Mondo huffs and gives in to his tiredness. The side of his head fell on the table as he closes his eyes. Pouting, Ishimaru suggests they go back to the bedroom and sleep. So they do.

They kiss each other slowly, drowsiness takes over their bodies. The languid drag of Ishimaru's lips made Mondo melt even more. They part, panting like dogs. Mondo ruffles the others hair and gives him a kiss on his forehead.

"Sleep." The biker slurred out his words as he flopped his body onto the bed. Ishimaru knows the drill, so he lies on his side by the other and locks his arms around him. Mondo instinctively wrapped his arms around Ishimaru. He holds him unintentionally tight. But Taka wouldn't have it any other way.

The curtains block the sun from spreading across the walls. And their fan blew air around the room, making it circulate. Neither could sleep without it.

They doze off with each other and of course, Mondo snores. Yes, they dream of each other :,)
_________________
I'm not that great at writing fluff or smut, so I'm really sorry about that! At least I'm trying my best lol. Thank you for reading ❤️