Chapter 1: 'Tis a TRAP!!!

A/N Hellow, people of the internet! I just want to say that this story is inspire by @Firehedgehog's story "Digital Recourse". I used a reference picture to make the story cover and I don't know who the original artist is. If you know, please tell me so I can credit them for the Art reference. Feel free to comment and point out any spelling or grammatical errors and I hope you enjoy. ^_^

I feel I should add that Error talking is like this:  PoTaTOes eaT pOTatOEs! Voice's of the Anti-Void talking is like this: Potatoes eat potatoes!

Third person Pov

Those who knew Error knew that he hated destroying, forced to do it to save the Multiverse. Error himself was the result of too much creation. When his AU was rammed into by another, Error was the only survivor of the collision.  The force of the collision ended up making the Anti-void, his current home.  The anti-void is a freezing, empty, white space that had voices echoing in it. The voices were occasionally mean, but usually liked to be nice to Error since he was the glue holding the multiverse together.

About one eon after the collision, Error forgot about his AU and his past. He was focused solely on his job, destroying AU's to maintain the Balance that Ink ignored.  He tended to go for newer AU's or sad AU's like Horrortale Copies, any Flower- copy, and Handplates. 

Ink, the creator and 'warrior' in beige with a colorful set of emotional paint vials, has constantly ignored all the warnings of too much creation. Even when Error tells him about the Balance, Ink just assumes that Error's making something up so he might stop creating. 

The Council and the Star Sanses are currently in a meeting, discussing what to do about the Destroyer.  A round table holds about a dozen Sanses, or people in the judge position, not including Ink, Dream and Blue.  The Star Sanses stand at the front of the table, listening to the council shout idea's at each other.

"QUIET!" Ink shouts, slamming his hands on the table. "We're not going to get anywhere shouting at each other. We need ideas to stop the destroyer since everything we've come up with goes wrong." The group sits in silence for a few minutes, trying to come up with a semi-plausible idea.

A Sans wearing red and black with a dog collar and gold tooth, otherwise known as Fell (Underfell!Sans), was the first to come up with an idea. "What if we got all the originals and gathered them in an empty AU to attack Error?"

"Not a bad idea Fell, but what if Error just portals away and leaves? What then?" Dream, the turquoise and golden guardian with a golden crown, states.

Another Sans wearing a fuffy yellow and blue hoodie with stars called Comet (Outertale Sans) pipes up," He usually comes to my AU after a big fight. If he runs away, chances are he'll show up there."

"That's great. I'll go make an empty AU and then we can attack Error, and follow him to Outertale," Ink announces. "Be ready to go in an hour!"

Blue, a true warrior wearing grey and blue with a smile always seen on his face, is actually stressing a lot.  An hour isn't long enough to find his friend and warn him of Ink's plan. Pulling out his phone, Blue sends a text to the Bad Sanses asking them to find and warn Error.

Now with the Bad Sanses, things are kinda chaotic. The oreo dressed skeleton named Cross is chasing Horror, a skeleton with a red stained shirt and a whole in his head who stole Cross' chocolate bar. Killer, a skeleton with black tears and a red target on his chest,  was fighting with Dust, a skeleton with mismatched eyelights and dusty clothes. And Nightmare, the poor skeleton covered in black goop with tentacles who had to live with them, was attempting to read on the couch when he received the message from Blue.