Chapter 9: At long last

Third Person PoV

Error was no fool-unless it came to emotions then he was very stupid- he could feel AU's breaking before being erased all around the Multiverse. Blueberror is doing a good job, he absentmindedly thought to himself. He vaguely heard a yell and Blue's name, guessing the creator finally noticed the empty space in the Multiverse.

A sigh slipped past his, well not lips as he doesn't have those but from his perma-teeth-smile-thing. Turning to face a wall, Error opened a viewing portal to Blueberror's current location (A glitch can always find a glitch). Ink and Dream were fighting against Blueberror, too concerned with the fight itself to notice the strings making their way to the throne room. It was a smart idea, he'd admit, but if Blueberror got too distracted with the fight, he could lose track of the string's location and have to send more, essentially redo-ing the whole process and needing to prolong the fight.

Luckily, Blue seemed to keep track of strings and easily keep track of the two fighters. And the giant ditch and wall strings seemed to help too. Seems he'd need to spar with Blueberror a bit, the new destructor seemed to have more power reserves than Error himself, though it could have something to do with Error only sleeping like thrice in the past few eons. Not sleeping does kinda drain your energy.

Nah that's ridiculous, who needs sleep in this day and age.

Error watched as Blueberror poured energy into forming the erase button- something Error had only told him about, they had never tried to practice making a button- and slammed his phalanges on it just as Dream broke through the wall of strings. As Berror made his dramatic exit and backflipped away, Error smirked to himself. Maybe he should take a vacation more often if it meant Blueberror could care for the multiverse.

No, he refused to put that much pressure on Blue's shoulder.

Error closed the portal and laid down on his bed, quickly taking a nap.

Blue woke in his delightful racecar bed, stretching his arms up and yawning. While BlueBerry and BlueBerror were the same people, they also were not. So Blueberror in control meant Blueberry took a very relaxing nap in the feeling of fuzzy glitches.

Looking at his table, Blue noted that a letter had been deposited, and judging by all the ink stains, it was Ink requesting his presence in court. Blue smirked, how exciting this trial would be.

Scoundrel, having read his letter hours ago, decided he would take his place as a judge so they could confidently have at least one judge for Error, although he had a nagging feeling that other judges would be on Error's side considering Ink is an idiot. Nightmare, Classic, and Scoundrel went over the game plan for the trial one last time before departing for the day.

A knock on his cell had Error smirking in pleasure. Time for some fun.

Dream knocked on Error's cell door with a strong selection of guards beside him, just in case the destroyer tried something. He opened the door and saw the dark-boned skeleton climbing to his feet, a sharp smirk adorning his features. The Positivity Guardian returned the smirk and pulled Error out of his cell. The guards quickly surrounded the two as they made their way to the newly made court-room.

The new court room was packed with judge!role characters, all sitting and chatting as they waited for the first, and most important, trial to go down in the multiverse. Ink wore an oversized wig as he sat in the judges chair, the line of specially chosen juries sitting in a booth of their own off to the side. The room went silent as Error was paraded in, surrounded by some of the strongest !sanses known to existence.

Error was sat in the defendants chair and Nightmare teleported in beside him. The rest of the gang sat in the front pews of the courtroom, growling at anybody who tried to make them move. Valid was brought in and sat in a small desk beside Ink's chair, grinning happily at everybody in the courtroom, good and bad sans alike. Dream took a seat at the plaintiff's desk, awkwardly shuffling some papers.

With everybody in place, the trial could officially begin.

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't updated in over a year, that was really douchey of me and something I never intended to do. Neo and I have both been through some major art and writing blocks so trying to write for this story has been especially hard. It got even harder when I damn near completely fell out of the fandom. I still like Undertale and Sans AU's, but now I no longer actively seek it out make it hard for me to get inspiration and motivation for this book. I promise this story will be completed, even if takes me 5 more years to do it. This story will not be discontinued under any circumstance (unless I die but that hopefully won't happen for while). Uhh, I think that sums it up, anything you want to add Neo? I'm a dumbass, you're a dumber ass. Thanks for sticking around so long, Readers.

Signing the fuck off--Neo       If she's done, I should sign off too.

Until next time!~~ No-Name :p