Chapter 2: Things are changing

Third Person POV

Classic was sitting in Judgement Hall, waiting for the kid to come and kill him. Honestly, he was considering not fighting the kid and just letting them hit him. You know what, that's what he was going to do.

Footsteps rang out, signaling that the kid was about to enter the corridor. Sighing, Classic stood up and walked to the middle of the corridor. The child, now identified as Frisk by the closed eyes, walked to where Classic was standing.

"Congrats kid. You win. Just end it," Classic said. The two distantly heard a portal being made, but disregarded it as Ink coming to lecture Classic on changing the timeline. It had happened a few times so they stopped being surprised, and also stopped caring about it.

Frisk gripped their knife tightly, before rushing forward and slashing their knife out in front of them. But instead of hitting white bones, they hit black bones.

Error had teleported in front of Classic, taking the hit. Error collapsed not long after, Classic rushing to his side. Frisk, off to the side, was gripping their head, muttering under their breath," No, don't take over, no, no."

The kid eventually opened their eyes to reveal themselves as the original Chara, nicknamed Fallen by the multiverse. Fallen rushed to Error's side, pulling some monster candy and cinnabuns out of their pockets.

"Dunkle Error! I-I-I've got candy you can eat, and cinnabuns," Fallen stuttered out. Error managed to open his mouth big enough for Fallen to start feeding him candy slowly, trying not to overwhelm his body with healing magic.

Classic was confused as to the kids sudden change, but helped them feed Error nonetheless. He decided to ask questions after a few more pieces of candy.

"Error, why did you take the hit?" Classic asked the barely conscious Error.

Error simply replied," It was the right thing to do."

"Ok, what happened to you? Your skull has a hole in it and you're missing an arm and some ribs," Classic states.

"Ink and the council," is all Error needs to reply. Classic grunts, not happy with how the supposed 'Defenders of the Multiverse' were attacking with a force worse than their supposed enemy. Fallen fed Error some more pieces of candy before pulling up an all to familiar button.

"Classic," Fallen stated, gaining the skeleton's attention," Take care of my Dunkle ok? Life hasn't been fair on him." Fallen gave one last glance to their Dunkle Error before pushing the RESET button.

(From here on, Classic will be referred to as Sans and Papyrus is still just Papyrus. Papy doesn't know wingdings, resets, or the multiverse.)

The Universe was working on completing the reset when it noticed a piece of unfamiliar code, Error. The Universe took a second to figure out just what the code was, but when it did, The Universe worked on changing a few things. First off, the skelebro's house was going to need another room. Next was healing Error's major injuries, namely the hole in his skull and his missing arm. Once that was done, The Universe made a backstory for him using some mangled parts of Error's code.

Once it finished making Error's code fit in Undertale, it allowed the world to be reset.

In the Ruins, a child fell down a hole in the mountain and in Waterfall, a dark-boned Skeleton fell into a pile of garbage, much to the disturbance of the residents living near there. When Sans was awakened by Papyrus, it wasn't to the enthusiasm that he usually received. It was to a confused Papyrus.

"Um, brother. When did we get another room? And why?" Papyrus asked his brother, well, after busting his door open.

Sans rubbed his eye sockets, still not fully awake, saying," Bro, we just have our rooms and the living room."