Chapter 6:Wait, who's doing what now?

Third Person PoV

~~Nightmare's Mansion~~

"WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKERS!" Geno shouted, banging two pots together above his head. The groups of sanses, notably missing Blue, lying on the couch startled awake with a few of them falling off the couch onto the floor. Before the skeles could lunge for Geno and start fighting him, he said," Error's been 'captured'," he made air-quotes around the word captured," and is being given a trial. He called me asking for his lawyer."

Nightmare, from where he was sitting on the floor, asked," He has a lawyer? Who is it?"

"...I was hoping y'all could tell me." A collective sound of hands meeting skulls could be heard as the majority of the group facepalmed. One skeleton however, knew the perfect place to look and had access to it.

Fresh spoke," I can check dat Anti-Void of his and see if he left a note or whatevs about some lawyer." After the group agreed to the idea, they sent Fresh to the Anti-Void to look for clues as to who the lawyer is.

Meanwhile, Error is sitting in his cell after waking up from his ten minute nap. The boring white room he's in provides no entertainment, aside from staring blankly at the various camera's and hoping he's scaring the hell out of everybody watching the feed (he is). After another twenty minutes of absolute boredom and silence, Error makes a small portal to his room in Undertale #000 and grabs some yarn and his knitting needles.

He decides to make a sweater for Classic and a scarf for Original(Undertale!Papyrus). Classic's sweater is a nice bright blue with a hood and a couple of cheesy looking white bones lining the end of the sleeves. Original's scarf was a simple bright red and orange gradient with some orange and blue bones on one end. It took him about an hour and a half to knit them both.

The people watching him through the camera's, Ink, Dream, Sci, and Stretch, all watched in either amusement(Stretch) or confusion(everybody else). Stretch was amused because he knew Error could have finished it all in thirty minutes if he wanted to. The others were confused because they never thought that the merciless, horrible, destroyer of AU's, would have a hobby so simple and calming as knitting. And the fact that Error had used magic hadn't fully hit them yet.

Back with Fresh, he was looking through all of Error's belongings, which was a shockingly short amount of stuff for him to take so damn long. There were several boxes of Chocolate to give to the Chara's whenever they visited, a box of yarn and knitting needles, a box with unfinished puppets, and a shelf filled with boxes of various personal belongings. You would think Fresh had started with a shelf filled with obviously personal belongings, but no. He started with the boxes of chocolate, because he's an idiot.

By the time he had gotten to the shelf, he was done with everything and planning on stealing at least half of Error's chocolate (which he didn't do out of fear). And then he finally saw an envelope clearly marked 'For when I decide to let Council Kidnap me' and let out a happy dance.

He portaled back to Nightmare's mansion where the others were pacing, sleeping, or eating. Oh, or watching Classic, who had managed to sleep AND pace at the same time.

"I JUST FOUND A LETTER!" Fresh screamed, grabbing all the skeles attention. After many cheers and 'OPEN IT', Nightmare grabbed the envelope out of Fresh's hand and ripped it open.

"'Whoever's reading this. I have been 'captured' by the Council. Please calm down, everything is fine. Thanks Fresh/Geno/Reaper for grabbing this letter and hopefully bringing it to Nightmare. The council is more than likely going to hold a trial for me where they can decide my punishment should I be found guilty. This however, means I need a lawyer. I would like to request Nightmare and his gang to please ask Scoundrel(Malfratale! Sans) to defend me as a lawyer. I understand if he is unable to do this for whatever reason and should that be the case, then please have Nightmare as my lawyer. Thank you, Error. PS-If you do not ask Scoundrel, I will know; so don't try it, Nightmare."

The group sat in silence for a few minutes before rushing to find Scoundrel. Why Error wanted him of all skeletons to be his lawyer, nobody knew(not even me and I'm writing this), but they knew they had to try.

They found Scoundrel sitting in an empty copy of Dusttale where Sans had killed himself after regaining his sanity. The world was permanently empty with no chance for a reset or for somebody to fall down Mt. Ebbot. The only reason Error hadn't destroyed this AU was because it was a shockingly big source of negativity for a place with no population. Scoundrel himself was in Waterfall listening to the rushing water a few feet away from where river person would normally pick somebody up.

"Hey guys, what's up? Need help with something?" Scoundrel asked, getting up his spot. He noticed Classic, Fresh, Reaper, and Geno with the group but figured they were planning a party with somebody. It wasn't the first time Blue had recruited them all to work and make a party or get together or mission or etc.

Classic explained the whole thing to Scoundrel, who immediately agreed to be Error's lawyer. The glitchy skeleton had pretty much saved Scoundrel's life by changing his codes to grant AU hopping. If he had stay in his AU for much longer, he probably would have committed genocide and murdered everybody in his AU. This would help him repay his gratitude to Error.

Back with Ink and the Council, a bunch of people have gathered around to watch Error through the cameras and are discussing the best ways to hold a trial.

Comet asked Ink," How can we be sure everything he says on trial is true? If he lies, we need to know so he can be properly judged."

"I asked Valid(Truthtale!sans) to come for the trial. He'll be able to spot any lies in an instant," Ink informs the council.

"Other question," Stretch asks, lazily raising a hand," who all will be the judges and will they be fair judges?"

"Umh, I was thinking of Raspberry(Fellswap!Sans), Blue, Scoundrel, Geno, G(Echotale!Sans), Classic and Killer. It's a good mix of neutral, good, and bad sanses that will hopefully make the right choice," Ink said with happiness, placing his hands on his hips proudly. It was at this moment, thirty minutes after Error summoned a portal, that they finally realized he summoned a portal.

Outer pointed it out first," Guys, I though we put magic restraining cuffs on him."

"We did."

"..."

"SON OF A BITC-!"

A/N Hello! Sorry for taking so long with updates, I'm really lazy now that I'm on break. My friends also keep laughing at me because I like reading and writing MHA fanfiction, but I haven't actually watched the show (every time I do, the animation give me headache). Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and continue to enjoy your day/night/whatever time of day it is.

---Sincerely

Whatever the fuck my name is today cuz I really don't care anymore