Chapter 7: Planning, Planning, Planning, WHAT!!!

Third Person PoV

~~With the Council~~

Stretch, the only calm council member, talked the others down from their worries. "Guys, chillax. He's been doing that for over an hour. If he wanted to attack, he would've done it already."

"But what if he's waiting for Nightmare's Gang to come and get him, or act as back-up?" Dream counters. "Plus, we don't know if he wants to take hostages, or kill everybody, or-"

"It's fine." Stretch says. "Calm your tits, and use logic."

Ink, being the idiot that he is, forgets the conversation they were at that moment. "What are we talking about?" The sounds of skulls meeting palms was heard throughout the room. Ink just shrugs it off, taking his leave to make jury summoning cards. The council turned to face Error, nobody saying a word. Just.

                                                              .

                                                                    .

                                                                           .

                                                                                .staring

You know what, let's follow Ink, I'm bored. Ink heads to his 'room', vastness, whatever the doodle sphere is actually called (maybe it's just doodle sphere, what do I know). Strung up and down the 'room'/vastness/doodle sphere are AU's and AU copies. It was kinda reminiscent of Error's Anti-Void, one with dolls and the other worlds containing sentient people...let's not think about it too much.

Ink splattered some paint around and somehow came out with a desk. Seriously, this shit makes no sense. He sat down at the desk and pulled out some pencils, pens, and paper. On each piece of paper, he writes in an elegant-ish font (he was never properly taught to write okay?!):

'Dear (Sans Au), the council requests your presence as Jury to decide the fate of one Error!Sans, Destroyer of AU's. He is being accused with several cases of murder and destruction of AU's. Your job, should you accept, will be deciding if Error is guilty of the charges or not guilty. We have asked Valid, the Sans of Truthtale, to verify all witness words in court. Error has called his own lawyer, who is supposed to show up tomorrow at the courtroom at twelve o'clock (12:00). The members of the Jury (you) should arrive at eleven thirty (11:30) to avoid confrontation with the lawyers. If you do not wish to be a Jury member, please write a letter back so we can pick another !Sans to take your place.                                               

                                                                                       Sincerely, Ink, Creator of AU's'

Yeah, believe it or not, Ink can be somewhat professional. It's kinda weird to watch. Anywho, Ink finishes up all the letters to the members of his chosen Jury, and one to Valid that I'm too lazy to type out, and makes eight slashes in the floor with his paint. He drops each letter with its respective pool of paint and magics them away to their respective Sans.

Hopefully anyways, Ink's kind of a dumbass.

"Do you think he'd be willing to talk about the balance? If we can get them to believe the balance's existence then we can easily clear him of all charges and potentially push them onto Ink," Classic asks the group. Unfortunately, he hadn't been able to speak to his brother for roughly 4 years before actually becoming his brother, roughly because measuring time in resets is pretty much nonexistent. This meant he didn't know all the boundaries of what Error would talk about or any potential triggers the glitchy skeleton might have.

"Probably, but if we don't have a sans there that can verify his words, then the chance of them believing him are low," Nightmare replies. They- Classic, Nightmare, and Scoundrel- were discussing the trial and how they would defend Error. He was innocent and they knew that, but they didn't know how to show that without kidnapping Valid to use as proof that Error wasn't lying. But kidnapping was technically illegal (Yandere! Type sanses had a pass due to the nature of their creation, so long as they didn't torture the victim), so that meant they couldn't kidnap anybody to be a witness.

Granted, the only witnesses they had were Nightmare's Gang, Blue, Classic, Reaper, and Geno, so they couldn't ask anybody to the stand except for themselves and they already knew they would all be in the box at one point. Well, once they found Blue. He should've been back shopping by now...oh well. The berry can take care of himself, lord(s?) knows he's proven that over and over again.

"Maybe we can request Valid's presence in court to prove that we aren't lying," Scoundrel says. In a flash, Nightmare is sitting at a table (that was definitely there a second ago) and writing a letter to the council. A small ink slash appears on the ceiling and Ink's letter to Scoundrel plops down onto the table. Scoundrel reaches to-

(Okay we all know they're prepping, can we move on?! Who are you!? Shut the fuck up! You're so boring, No-Name~! Can't we talk about Blue or Error or Original for fuck's sake!! Maybe if you tell just who the fuck you are!!! Oh me, I'm Neo! NOW TALK ABOUT BLUE DAMMIT! Okay, jeez calm down! I have to put in so many exclamation points...)

Blue, little Blueberry, had gone out under the pretenses of needing groceries. In reality, he was sitting in the Anti-Void, talking to voices as he waited for the familiar glitches to cover his body. Error was stuck in jail, which meant there needed to be somebody to cover his job. Blue, having already been in the Anti-Void before, could turn into a glitched out version of himself quicker than any other sans. Plus, he was used Dream and Ink's attacks so he could avoid them while still killing an AU's occupants.

While most people would tell Blue to not turn into an error, Error had told him to do whatever he thought was best for Multiverse, even if it meant turning into an Error. It's not like being an error is permanent, it could actually be fixed rather easily, as long as you still had access to your original AU. So, pretty much everybody except Error. To undo becoming an error, all one had to do was be in their original universes reset and the code would fix itself. Error had no original universe though, so he was stuck as a glitch.

"Blue-Blue!! How are you, Blue-Blue?"

"Yeah, is Blueberry ok?"

"Do you know where Error is?"

"Yeah, where's destructor?" Blue chuckled lightly at the voices talking to him, faintly feeling his hand glitch out.

"Error is busy with something so I'll be destroyer for a little bit so he can have a nice vacation. And don't worry, I'm doing great you guys," Blue told them. His chest felt fuzzy and wrong as the glitches spread. Blue looked down at himself and saw his pearly white bones slowly pixelate into a dark black, his bright blue scarf bled into a crimson red. He knew if he looked in a mirror, he would see the blacks of his eye/sockets turn blue and the pupil turn yellow with a purple ring around it.

Blueberry was now the glitch known as Blueberror, and he had a job to do.

    A/N Hello souls! (congrats I finally figured out a nickname for y'all) Sorry it's been like, half a year since I uploaded. I was stuck doing marching band which was in full-time since like July. I've kinda fallen out of the fandom I'll admit but I refuse to give up on this book. With the release of Chapter 2 of Deltarune, I've definitely been brought back in (and planning more fan fiction). I'll try not to take so long with the long upload but as always I make no guarantee.

--Sincerely--No-Name (i also figured this was easier than what I originally put) Just Sign off already! I did, but you didn't. Oh.

Adios or whatever--Neo