gang leader yelena

made: 2020
edit: 2022

nsfw warning

Yelena was the leader of a gang that was handed down to her by her father but since me and Yelena where dating before this happened i joined with her.

At the moment me, Yelena and some of her bodyguards where on our was to another gangs base to sort some things out that had happened recently. Once arriving Yelena lifted her hand and knocked softly.

After a moment we enter after hearing a soft "come in" from the other side.

As we walk in i feel many eyes on me so i turn my head to see most of the men staring at me drooling. I look at them with a face of disgust suddenly feeling very uneasy. Yelena must have noticed my discomfort since when i looked up at her she glaring daggers at all the men and wrapping her arm tightly around my waist in a protective way.

I smile slightly feeling more safe in her arms but her arms where a little to tight like it was hurting slightly but i shrugged it off.

~

We have been in the meeting for a while now and Yelena has been acting slightly off like more protective. At one point a dude made a smart comment about me along the lines of "Who's this cutie" And i had to end up holding back Yelena so she didn't pull a gun out on him.

But i again didn't think much of it.

~

I was still sitting next to Yelena not really paying much attention to what was going on. But my head shot up when i felt Yelena's cold hands graze my skin as she lifted me up and placed me softly in her lap.

I felt my face heat up at that and gave her a silent questioning look while the others where talking not paying much attention to us but all she did was smirk not even looking my way.

I sighed and tried to not think about it.

I felt Yelena move as i pulled my attention away from my phone to see her taking off her blazer and placing it in my lap. I raised my eyebrow but jumped slightly at the feeling of her cold, soft hand touch my thigh from under her blazer so nobody else in the room would see.

I shiver slightly, begging for her touch as i feel her hand go up my leg further closer to my entrance.  I bite down hard on my lip almost making it bleed as i try not to make it obvious. I look over at Yelena to see her just playing along acting like noting is happening.

I accidentally let out a soft moan as she starts going faster, I see all the people in the room stop and look at me while i see Yelena trying not to laugh out the corner of my eye but she then squeezes my thigh telling me to speak.

"sorry allergy's!" I say with a slight chuckle rubbing the back of my neck.

The all go back to what they where doing and once they seemed distracted again Yelena slid her fingers inside me again making me bite down on my lip again. I feel Yelena go faster making me almost hit my climax as i squirm in her lap.

I let out a sigh as i hit my climax but my body freezes when i feel Yelena's hot breath hit my neck as she whispered in my ear "You're all mine darling, and only mine." She finished making me shiver.

"Yes, Yelena. I'm all yours." I said in a shaky voice still trying to calm down. "That's what i thought." Yelena said against my neck planting a couple small kisses down my neck.

Just as the meeting was finishing i felt Yelena lean down to my ear again and say

"We can continue this when we get home"

I bit down on my lip and nodded as i hear Yelena chuckle and wrap a hand around my waist as we walk out of the meeting back home.