aftercare

made: 2021
edit: 2022

slight nsfw warning

I plopped back on the bed panting heavily as I tried to catch my breath. I tilt my head to the side when I feel the bed beside me dip slightly to see my girlfriend Yelena, sitting on the edge of the bed also panting as sweat drips down her forehead.

I feel slight heat rise to my head as I think back to what had happened moments prior. I place my hands over my head, trying to get the thoughts out of my head but freeze completely when I hear a slight chuckle come from my girlfriend.

This chuckle soon turns into a full on laughing fit as I lift my head from my hands to see Yelena pissing herself laughing. I deadpan at her as I watch her laugh more as she tries to explain "the way- y-" She keeps going on but keeps cutting herself off by her own laughter.

After having a good laugh she snaps out of it "sorry, sorry" she says as she wipes the tears that had formed in her eyes.

"Anyway, let's go get cleaned up." Yelena spoke as she stood up and placed her hands under my thighs and wrapped my legs around her waist as she took me over to the bathroom. She removed one hand from my thigh as she opened the door to the bathroom.

She then placed me on the sink as she leaned in to place a small peck on my lips and turned back around to turn on the bath. I leaned my head back slightly while Yelena filled up the bath for the both of us, I stood up off the sink/counter but grabbed back onto the sink for support us I felt my legs almost collapse under me.

I looked down as my legs where still shaking slightly and let out a sigh. I then look back up in the mirror when my eyes widened slightly as I spot all the hickys then went down from my neck to my thighs.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard the tap turn off, I turn around to see the bath full and Yelena already sitting in it with her head back. She must have noticed me staring as she lifted her head and tapped her lap, telling me to join her.

I slowly take off the clothes that had still been on my body as I make my way to the bath, limping slightly earning a slight chuckle from Yelena.

I place one foot in the steaming bath water as Yelena spreads her legs slightly so I have some room to sit. Once I get used to the temperature I hopped in fully and sat in between Yelena's legs. I let out a big sigh as I lay'd back on Yelena's bare chest and throw my head back slightly so it's sitting on her shoulder.

We both sat there in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's presence when Yelena placed her hand on my chin to move my head slightly and started sucking my neck. I let out a quiet moan as she hit my soft spot, she let out a soft chuckle and continued kissing my neck.

After a moment she pulled away from my neck and moved her hands from my chin, down my body to my lower thigh. She then lifted me and placed me in her lap as I straddle her hips.

Once I straddle her hips, I look into her dark eyes as she looks back into mine. While making eye contact she lifts her arms and places them lightly around my neck as a small smile/smirk forms on her face.

I tilt my head at her as if asking 'why are you smiling'. She just continues to look in my eyes as her smile grows "I just can't believe your mine" she finishes. I feel heat rise to my face as I smile back at her and lean in to place my head on her chest.

"I love you Yelena." I say as I listen to the soft beating of her heart. I feel Yelena place her chin on my head as she softly says back to me "I love you too, my dear"