falling

made: 2020
edit: 2022

tw: falling to your death and guns
song is optional to listen to while reading

I panted as me and Yelena ran full speed up the stairs to the top of the building. Me and Yelena had been chased by the police almost all around the town, as the only place we could go was here.

We reached the top of the building as we stood side by side looking over the edge, The flashing lights of all the police cars down below blinding my sight. I looked over at Yelena slightly panicked as i saw the police getting out there cars making there way inside the building we were on.

She ripped her eyes away from the police cars and many people bellow us to look back at me. I saw the panic in her eyes as well but she didn't show it. We looked into each others eyes for a moment but jumped slightly when the noise of people shouting and trying to break down the door to get to the roof.

I looked at Yelena again as she sighed and grabbed a hold of my face, trying to block out the sounds of distant shouting and banging.

"You trust me don't you Darling?" She said in a serious tone. I stumbled on my words slightly, not knowing what to say when Yelena spoke up again "Do you trust me Y/n!" she said a little more aggressive making me flinch.

"Yes Yelena, I trust you with my life." I said looking back into her eyes. Yelena just smiled and pulled me into a kiss, but not just any kiss. It was full of passion, like she was telling me how much she loved me but not in words.

She then pulled away when the sounds of yelling wasn't distant anymore...they had got through the door and the yelling got louder as they pointed guns at the both of us.

My eyes went wide when i looked over at Yelena to see a tear about to fall from her eye as she just reached down and grabbed a tight hold on my hand tilting her head slightly to look over at me then back at the police.

I furrowed my eyebrows as i saw her lift her other hand to her forehead and do a sarcastic salute to the police and fell back off the building, pulling me down with her. It was like it was in slow motion, The way we fell back with me on top of Yelena as we just looked into each others eyes.

I felt a small smile form on my face as i saw Yelena mouth the words 'I love you' to me, when everything went black.