work sex

made: 2021
edit: 2022

nsfw warning

I placed I soft kiss on my girlfriend Yelena's cheek as I waved goodbye and watched her walk out the door. I smile to myself as I turn around and make my way to the kitchen as I open the fridge door and grab a cold bottle of water.

I almost choke on the water I'm drinking when I spot  the lunch I had made for my girlfriend 'she must have forgot to take it' I thought to myself as I ran to the front door to see if she was maybe still there but she had already left for work.

I let out a sigh as I walk upstairs to change into some more decent clothes. Once I had changed clothes I walked back downstairs and grabbed my keys and Yelena's lunch as walked past the kitchen, to the front door.

I cear fully opened my car door as I hoped in the drivers seat then started up the car and made my way to Yelena's work place.

-

I pulled the keys out of the ignition as I parked in front of Yelena's work. I hoped out the car and closed the door behind me, making sure to bring Yelena's lunch in with me.

The glass sliding doors slowly opened as I walked up to them and went up to the front desk.

The lady sitting behind the desk looked up at me, adjusting her glasses slightly while eyeing me "uh, yes how can I help you miss?" She asked as she went back to typing on her computer.

"oh- uh- I was just uh, here to bring lunch to my girlfriend." I said fiddling around with the end of my sleeve. "Mhm, And what would be your 'girlfriends' name?" She asked still typing away on her computer. "Uh- Yelena." Was all I said.

The lady looked up at me slightly as she chewed her gum and said "mhm ok just take the elevator up to room 124." She said as she looked back at her computer screen. I mumbled out a quick 'thanks' and made my way to the elevator.

-

I came to a quick stop as I found the room '124' the lady told me to go to and knocked on the door softly. I waited for a moment in silence but opened the door  and let out a soft sigh of relief when I heard my girlfriends voice say a little 'come in' from the other side.

I place my hand softly on the door handle as I push the door open slightly and peek my head in. I see Yelena look up from the paperwork placed on her desk as her eyes widened slightly when she makes eye contact with me.

"Darling? What are you doing here?" She asked obviously confused and concerned. I panic slightly thinking I came at a bad time "sorry! Did I come at a bad time? I was just coming because you forgot your lunch at home and-" I rambled on when Yelena cut me off.

"It's fine dear, well you might as well stay now shouldn't you~" She said standing up from her desk and placing a hand on my chin while closing her office door behind me and locking the door.

I gulp nervously as I look into her eyes, her cold hand still placed on my chin while I looked up at her "well I guess so, if you don't mind?" I finish as I see her smile in satisfaction "that would be great, I finish work soon to so it's perfect!" She says as her face turns into a sly smirk.

I giggle nervously as she removes her hand from my chin and walks back over to her desk. I slowly follow her over as I place her lunch on her desk I look up at her as if asking where to sit. She looks up at me from her seat and pushes her chair back a little for me to see her whole lap as she softly pats her lap.

My mouths make an 'o' shape as I softly shuffle over to where she is seated and sit on her lap. After I had sat in Yelena's lap I felt her place one hand on my thigh and she was using the other to finish paperwork on her desk.

I decide to just go on my phone while I sit comfortably in Yelena's lap but jump slightly at the feeling of Yelena's cold hand making it's way higher up my thigh. I look over at her to see her face just focused on her work like nothing is happening?

I just go back on my phone thinking it was just a more comfortable spot for her to place her hand maybe but I then feel her finger slide under my panties slightly. I feel my heart go faster as her finger makes it way under my panties.

I let out a soft moan as my head falls back when I feel her finger hit my entrance but feel my breathing hitch when Yelena picks me up and places me on her desk so I'm facing her.

I look into Yelena's eyes as she spreads my legs slightly and looks back into my eyes with a lazy smirk, she then placed her hands on my shoulders as she pushed me back so I was laying with my back on her desk.

Once I had lay'd back on her desk she hoped on the desk as well and straddled my hips while looking down at me. "God, you look so pretty under me," She said with a low chuckle as she leaned forward and placed her lips on mine.

Our lips danced together as her tongue slid along my bottom lip, asking for entrance as I opened my mouth slightly letting her tongue explore my mouth. She had pulled away, both of us a panting mess as she slowly planted soft kisses down my jaw and to my neck.

Her hands slowly made there way from my hands to down to In between my thighs as she kept kissing and sucking down on my neck. I placed my head back as I let out many moans and groans as she moved my panties out the way and started to finger me.

I started to squirm under her as she picked up the pace while I could basically feel the proud smirk that lay'd on her face. I felt the knot in my stomach get bigger as I came closer to my climax. I let out another moan as i grabbed onto the desk as I heard the sound of some things fall off the desk and hit the floor.

The knot in my stomach then disappeared as I felt pleasure fill my body when I hit my climax. I felt Yelena pull away her fingers once I had released as i layered there for a moment trying to catch my breath.

I went to look up at Yelena but felt my breathing stop when I heard a knock at Yelena's office door. I snap my head towards Yelena as she looks slightly panicked as well. She looks back at me as she then whisper yelled at me "quick fix up your shirt! I'll get the door!" She said as i nodded and started to frantically button up my shirt.

I hoped off the desk just in time as the door opened and smiled nervously at the lady standing in the door way. "Can I help you?" Yelena asked the small lady in the doorway "oh my apologies! I just heard some ruckus and came to check on you since I thought something might have happened," she said in a soft tone as she looked in between me and Yelena.

I felt my breath hitch as I saw her eyes then land on the messy desk and the pens and papers that had fell off the desk. Yelena must have noticed as well and quickly made up a excuse so the lady would leave.

But what we didn't know is that she had seen the hicky's and even some bite marks that lay'd on my neck.