𝙵 𝙸 𝙵 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽

ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖:

Emerald's POV

(What she's wearing)

I already texted Owen and asked him for the address of the beach house we're staying in.

I go over to baggage claim looking for my bags but then I see this dude with a gray hat walking away with them. It looks like he's walking towards the chairs so he could sit down.

I run after him and jump on his back.

     "Holy shit what the hell?" I hear the person grunt and I jump down.

     "You're taking my bag jackass, what do you mean what the-" I start but then I see that it is Owen.

     I hit him softly on his arms and let out a small laugh.

     "I was just taking your bags so I could sit down and wait for you. I really thought you'd be more excited to see me?" Is he serious. No he's joking.

"I thought you were stealing my shit. But thank you though, for making me run." I say sarcastically and we start to make our way out.

"Where's Lila?" I ask him and he responds by saying that she's already at the beach house.

"Oh okay. So what're we doing today?"

"Ummm getting settled in and maybe going out to eat." Owen answers and I help him put my bags in his trunk.

I get in the passenger seat and he gets in the drivers seat.

"It's really nice over he-"

Right out of nowhere someone pops out in the back seat and my first reaction is to pepper spray them...

"Owwwww." I hear Lila cry and me and Owen try to help her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I kept repeating as she tried to open her eyes.

"Good going fucknut, you broke my thing." She laughs and I just remember that one scene in IT Chapter 2.

"Lila, please tell me that you aren't in the IT fandom because I couldn't possibly love you more." I smile as she opens her eyes.

"I am, reddie for life yknow? WAIT whats you're favorite ship?" She asks me and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is,

"Reddie probably, but I also really like Stozier." I answer and Owen looks at us in disbelief.

"I cant believe you just got pepper sprayed and you're talking about a clown movie." He shakes his head and starts driving.