𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝚈 𝚃 𝙷 𝚁 𝙴 𝙴

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒 𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖
Normal - Actions or Thoughts
Italics - Emerald
Bold - Owen
Underlined - Comments

"Hey guys, sorry that it's kinda late. Everyone already went to their rooms so it's just me and Emerald tonight."

"Yea we are just in the jacuzzi right now cause it is freezing."

Owen looked at emerald with a 'I told you so' look. Knowing that the reason they were cold is because she decided to jump into the cold beach.

"And why are we cold Emerald?"

He smiled and shook his head as she rolled her eyes.

The two had gotten over the awkward moment very quickly. It still took the whole walk back for them to say another word. They both knew they had feelings for each other, they just didn't want to talk about it. To talk about how in a matter of months they both deeply cared for one another. That they had fallen and they had fallen hard. But it was better to keep those feelings aside. It is too hard to admit it and the things that would follow after that.

They both had their reasons. Owen didn't want to push her into anything, he also knew the hate she would get would destroy her. While Emerald didn't want to hurt anyone, she had also given up on the thought of ever having a decent boyfriend. Emerald thinks that no one would ever love her again. Why would they? She was just damaged goods, a broken toy no one wanted to play with anymore, just left in the playground for everyone to walk over. Until Owen picked her up. But it's stupid, they've only known each other for 5 months, so why are these feelings so strong?

"Because I jumped in the beach when you told me not to."

"Im sorry, what?"

"Because I jumped in the beach when you told me not to."

"And was I right?"

"Yes."

Omg I'm loving this

normalize bullying emerald😃

I love the swimsuit

GO TO SLEEP IT'S LATE🙄

look at the way he's holding herrrr🥺🥺

we all wish we were emerald right now👍

"It isn't even late. Maybe wherever you are but over here its like 8:00"

"And he's not holding me."

"Babe, I think they can see my arm around your stomach."

Emerald starts blushing and wiggles a little bit because she's uncomfortable, forgetting she's on Owen's lap. She adjusts her phone so that the people watching can only see their chest and up while Owen puts his head on her shoulder.

"Okay well, that's happening."

"Guys i'm starting a petition for Emerald to be on season 2 of Julie and the Phantoms."

Owen decides to change the topic, noticing how nervous Emerald had become. Her breathing was heavier and she kept shifting. Em smiled and quickly agreed.