𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝚈 𝚃 𝚆 𝙾

Owen's POV
I can't believe I'm doing this. I take off my shirt that I put on not that long ago and jump in.

The water is freezing, obviously, but I can't see emerald anywhere. I'm trying to look for her but it's getting very dark.

"Fuck." I mutter and try to swim deeper into the ocean.

I yell out her name over and over again. Nothing.

I soon feel something pull me down underwater. I start screaming even though no one can hear me.

When my face is out of the water the first thing I see is Emerald laughing.

"I didn't think you would actually jump in!" She giggled. Gosh she's so adorable.

"Well, I said I would. And I'm a man of my word." I smile and she continues laughing.

The waves had calmed down by now and everything was just still. I look at her and she looks at me. She looks perfect.

"Are you now?" She asks raising her eyebrows and I nod.

"I'm freezing." She whined. I told her.

"I know. I warned you." I chuckle as she rolls her eyes.

"Cmon Owen, let's go to the hot tub. It'll be warmer, and we can do the live we promised to do." Emerald suggests with a gleam in her eyes.

"No, you wanted to jump in, so stay, for at least another minute."

"You can't make me." She sticks out her younger and starts swimming to shore.

"Oh really?" I ask as I swim after her. She tries to get out but I grab her and pick her up.

"Owen le-let me down." She laughs out and I bring her back to the water.

"Sure." I say as I throw her in somewhere that is deep enough so she won't get hurt.

"I will wreak havoc on you." She tells me getting her hair out of her face.

"I'm so scared." I say sarcastically and she starts chasing me along the beach.

She catches up and jumps on my back.

"Ouch." I whine and she gets down.

"Oh my god are you okay?" She asks, facing me.

I smile at her, taking her water bottle and pouring it all over her. May I remind you that the water was colder than the one on the beach.

"I hate you." Emmy smiles and starts ticking me. I hate being tickled.

"No- no please stop." I laugh and fall to the ground. She gets on me and continues tickling me.

"No mercy." She says in her 'Darth Vader' voice.

"Fuck, e-em-emerald please." I let out but she doesn't stop so I turned us around.

"Owennn." She pouts and I smile.

"No mercy." I mock her and start doing the same thing she was doing with me.

"Okay- okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She laughs and I stop.

"Do you surrender?" I ask her, making my voice deeper.

"Yes, I do, I give up." She smiles.

I don't know what to say. The lighting is nice. She looks beautiful. And I really want to kiss her. Yea. I want to kiss her.

I start to lean in and so does she. Oh my god. It's actually happening.

She turns her head and says,

"Ummm, so what about that live?"