Midnight Music-3

Tenten POV

"Tenten you look to DIE for!" Temari said as we walked into the mall. We all looked pretty, but I don't know why we had to dress up for a mall trip.

"Oooh, ladies! There's a fine group of bachelor's over there!" Ino said. Ok, they are NOT lesbians. Good. I looked to where she was looking. 5 boys that looked our age were sitting in the food court: One with bright blonde hair and blue eyes who was being extremely loud, another with pineapple shaped hair that was brown that looked to be sleeping, the third one had dark black hair that was styled to look like a ...chicken's butt? The next one was extremely pale with dark brown hair and looked like he didn't talk much and the last one... Omg it's Mr. Angel Voice from last night!

"Oh hey! Neji Niisan is over there!" Hinata said happily. They started to walk over there but I stayed in one spot. This couldn't be happening, right? It's just one of those awkward dreams you have of a hot guy?

They were almost to the table and I was still frozen in place.

"Tenten? What's the matter? Come meet Niisan!" Shouted Hinata. The boys looked at me with smirks on their faces.

'Shit. They're checking me out, dammit.' I blushed and walked over to the table.

"Neji, this is Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Temari. My roommates." Hinata introduced us with a smile.

"This is Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, and Shikamaru. They're my asshole roommates." Mr. Angel Voice said running a hand through his hair.

"Well, I'm gonna um... go to Victoria's Secret? BYE!" I said awkwardly running off in a random direction.

Neji POV

Hinata and her friends looked at each other confused.

"What's up with her today?" Asked the pink haired girl. Hm, I wonder... Oh wait! I know, she's embarrassed after last night.

"I'll go after her." The Ino girl said.

"No. I will. You all stay here." I said standing up and leaving the group. I left to go find Miss. Guitarist in the direction she ran in.

Third POV (At the food court)

"What was that about? Neji would never volunteer to find somebody he barely knows?" Asked Hinata. The young men broke out in cheesy smiles and looked to each other as if to say 'should we tell them? We totally should!'

"Ok, can we trust you with a secret?" Asked Naruto. The girls nodded and the boys started the story:

"So Neji went to Shion's dorm last night, because, ya know, they're best friends? And when he was on his way back from her dorm, he heard your friend 'singing like a goddess' as he put it. They started singing together for hours, so when I went to go find Neji, I heard them singing and spied on them and man, he was looking at her with hearts in his eyes. But yeah, basically, they sang together and now Neji has a total crush on her." Naruto concluded and the girls' mouth's dropped.

"So that's why she didn't come back to the dorm until 12:30!" Said Hinata.

"Yep, I bet if I didn't interrupt them he would've raped her. Seriously! The guy is mad in love with her!" Naruto leaned against the booth and propped his hands behind his head. He looked at the 4 pretty women in front of him. While they were all beautiful, the raven haired one stood out to him the most, with those gorgeous eyes of hers. The same as Neji's, but full of light, brightness, instead of dull and dead, like Neji's.

"Well, we all know what we have to do tonight, right ladies?" Sakura. They nodded and in unison concluded:

"We gotta spy on 'em tonight!"

"We're coming too." Said Sasuke speaking for the first time. The girls were surprised at how deep his voice is, but Sakura only thought it made him 10x hotter than what he already was.

"Yeah, we are." Said Shikamaru. Though he was only coming because he wanted to get to know the short, blonde haired blue eyed girl who intrigued him. Temari, he thinks her name was.

"Alright then. Leave your dorm rooms around 9:30, that's when Tenten left for the music room. We'll do the same and see if they both go down there." Ino told everyone. She desperately  wanted to hang out with Sai.

"Alright, it's settled. We'll meet there tonight. Let's go ladies." Temari said standing up. The guys stood up too.

"Won't Tenten need a ride?" Asked Hinata. Temari smirked.

"Something tells me she won't be home for a while." They nodded and giggled before leaving the guys to their thoughts.

*In Shikamaru's Thoughts* Wow... She was beautiful...

*In Sasuke's Thoughts* I think I like her... her pink hair is nice.

*In Sai's Thoughts* That girl, Ino, she will be my princess one day.

*In Naruto's Thoughts* Wow! That Hinata's got a big chest! Wonder if she's dating anybody...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry but that last part I feel like is something that Naruto would thing XD

Don't blame my dirty mind, blame Kishimoto for making Naruto the way he is.