Midnight Music-10

Tenten's PoV

Itachi was killed a month ago and he left everything he owned to me and Sasuke. Now Sasuke and I were in Itachi's old things sorting through his belongings. Neji- Yes, I finally learned his name after 5 months!- and the other guys have been extremely helpful with our situation and.... I think I'm slowly falling for Neji. Of course, he can't know that!

Every so often I would break down into tears and-don't ask me how- Neji would know and burst into the room trying to comfort me. How the hell did he know whenever I cried?!

"Hey, uh, Tenten?" I looked at Sasuke and he was holding all of Itachi's Uchiha crest t-shirts. I quick snatched them out of his hands and put them in the pile of things I was taking.

"Hey! At least give me one!" Sasuke pouted. I've become extremely close with Sasuke and Neji this past 3 months. The girls wanna know my secret to getting them to open up and the truth is:

JUST TREAT EM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!

"No. You have your own." I looked back down at the ground. I was sorting through all of his shoes: Nikes, Under Armours, Champions, every major brand you could think of. I kept about 6 pairs, the ones he wore the most obviously.

"Tenten? How do you tell someone you like them?" Sasuke's voice asked from right behind me. I froze. No. He can't like me. He doesn't... does he? I only love him as a brother, only platonic. Like a brother sister bond. We would have been brother and sister if...

Yeah.

"Um, Sasuke if you're implying that-"

"No kami no I don't like you! I love you as a sister, nothing more." I wiped the invisible sweat from my brow.

"Ok, good. Who DO you like?" I asked. "It really depends on the girl."

"U-Um... Sakura..." He said in a small voice. My head snapped up. I knew it. I FUCKING SHIPPED IT!!!!

"HINATAAAAA! INOOOOOO! TEMARIIIIII!!! GET IN HERE!!! NOOOOOOOW!!!! IT'S CODE SASU!!!!" You heard things clatter as the 3 girls came running in.

We shut the door and locked it.

"He likes Sakura, we were right!" I squealed. The girls gave Sasuke a big cheesy grin.

"You gotta confess. She's, like, in DEEP with you. Deeper than she was with Pein." Temari said still grinning. God, I love playing Match-Maker. 

"She is?" Sasuke blushed.

"Go, do it now. Before she starts crying over Pein again." Ino said pushing him out the door.

He nervously walked down the hall to Pein's room and shut the door once inside. We snuck to the door to hear them.

"H-hey Sakura? I need to tell you something." Classic Sasuke. You freaking baka.

"I have something to tell you too, Sasuke." This was so freaking cliche.

"How about say it on 3?" Sasuke said with a laugh.

"O-Okay!" Sakura said.

"1... 2... 3..."

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Shizzels. That just happened.

"W-what? You are?" Sakura, he obviously is. He just admitted it.

"Yeah..." I could literally HEAR his blush. It got quiet and we all knew what was happening. Ino opened the door to see Sasuke and Sakura making out.

"NEJI!!!" I shouted running away. "HIDE MY VIRGIN EYES!!!!!"

"NARUTO-KUN HELP THEY'RE EATING EACH OTHER!!!!"

"SAIIIII HELP I'M TOO INNOCENT TO WITNESS THAT!!!!!" We all ran to the rooms where the boys were.

[Neji's PoV]

"NEJI!!! HIDE MY VIRGIN EYES!!!!!" What the fuck? Why is Tenten shouting about being a virgin? I walked out of Hidan's bedroom to see what they were talking about: Sasuke and Sakura were... I wouldn't even call it kissing I would call it eating-a-feast, but I understood. I laughed.

"Whatever. You're so overdramatic."

~~~~~~~~~~

I know I'm so mean because I did a filler!! But I'm working on multiple stories!! Make sure to read 'How to Love an Uchiha (Sasuke Love Story)' !! And also read 'All's Fair in Love and War (NaruIno)' on my other account:

Itachi: Why'd I die? I need my Tennie-chan!

Me: How are you talking? You died! I dissed you!

Sasori: Bring us back. I want my shy bad ass back.

Deidara: You are NOT and explosion

Me: How dare you?!

Hidan: I will send you to Jashin if you don't let me go back to Ino.

Pein: ARE WE IGNORING THE FACT AUTHOR-CHAN IS MAKING OUR GIRLS FALL FOR OTHER MEN?!

Akatsuki: Oh YEAH!

Me: *hides behind Neji* I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It had to happen!

Sasori: WE SHALL KILL YOU, AUTHOR-CHAN!

Neji: *pulls out multiple machetes* SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CONTINUE THE STORY! THEREFORE MY ONLY WAY TO TENTEN!! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU HURT HER!

Me: *nosebleeds* *faints*

Hidan: Get her! She's vulnerable!

Neji: *pulls out another machete* THESE BLADES ARE RATED E FOR EVERYONE! *laughs evilly*